𝟐𝟐. 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝

★ ★ 

Y/N POV:

I played for Liverpool's women's team. I was the most outstanding. Among the players, I was the best goal-setter and assister. I have had the most impressive season so far, and all of my seasons have been amazing since joining Liverpool. There was an upcoming match between Liverpool and Arsenal (for women). It was tomorrow. It wouldn't be a difficult match, but it wouldn't be easy either. Good thing Liverpool (the men's team) watched me with Trent.

Trent was my 1-year boyfriend. The day I joined Liverpool, we both connected. We both kept the relationship secret, as we knew the paparazzi would increase and propaganda would follow. Not even both Liverpool teams knew. Before the match, Trent approached me.

"Should we make our relationship public, Y/N?" I didn't know what to say. I knew there would be lots of controversies and rumours about you two.

Nevertheless, I responded with "Are you sure though? I wouldn't mind, but there will be many rumours."

"Who cares about rumours?.."

"Fine Trent. But I have the perfect way to make it public, but make sure you sit close to the pitch." I smirked and walked off. I had the perfect plan and nothing could ruin it.

★ ★ 

Today was the match. I had to try. I didn't want to make a fool of myself throughout the match, so I gave it my all. I felt a rush of adrenaline as the match began. I was determined to show everyone my skills and prove myself.

Once I got a hold of the ball, I ran to the penalty box shot the ball and scored! The whole stadium cheered, and I ran to Trent and told him to come closer. The rest of the Liverpool team was confused, but shocked when I pulled Trent by his jacket for a kiss. 

I pulled away as I had to go back smirked at the team and waved. Both teams didn't even know we were together at all. Once I turned around, I heard the men's team asking Trent a boatload of questions, but he ignored them all.

The score is now 1-0. Arsenal is likely to lose, but it hasn't been halftime yet. After that, the 20th minute came. Emma Koivisto has been fouled. That was a free kick. 

The defender didn't even touch the ball. It was all on her shins. Turns out the foul was in the penalty box, so the referee was told it was a penalty. We all huddled up to see who would take it.

"Y/N, you take it."

"No."

"Just take it. You will score either way." Niamh said.

"Fine." I took the ball kissed it and held it to the sky like Simba, then set it down on the ground. I stepped back and took a deep breath. This was probably the most stressful thing, as thousands or millions of people depend on you.

I ran a little to the ball, then kicked it to the top right corner. The goalkeeper watched it go the other way as they dived to the left. The stadium cheered. I ran to the corner with the Liverpool fans. I did Trent's old celebration. They all celebrated with me.

Halftime came, and I ran to Trent and the men's team before entering the tunnel. "Hey..."

"You have done amazing so far, but go back to your team as they probably have millions of questions for you and I have to answer my team's questions." I nodded my head, listened to him, and then stepped inside the tunnel.

I opened the door to the changing room for my team and all the girls oohed and bombarded me with questions. I laughed the whole time answering them as they were all so desperate to know everything. I hadn't told them anything about me and Trent. By the second half, I had finished answering the majority of their questions and we were on the field. 

We won the game and everyone celebrated. We all hugged and shared laughs before heading back to the changing room. It was a great day, and I was happy to share my story with my team about me and Trent.

The match ended 3-0, I scored all the goals, and the stadium chanted my name. It felt amazing to know that so many people had put their faith in me. The men's team came to the pitch. They also asked me many questions and me and Trent were hugging as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

They all thought of me as a little sister and protected me.

"If Trent ever hurts you, I will make sure he forgets about football," Virgil said threateningly. I laughed it off, and Trent nervously chuckled.

"Don't worry guys, we will never break up. I love her too much and I will be completely honest." We both look at each other and smile.

★ ★ 

I have to thank @jaypoolee for the requests 🫶🫶 and since it is the half term now, I will post more but I also have to take my exams in my mind as well so yeah 😋