𝟐𝟗. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳

★ ★ 

The new episode of 'Love Island' was out and I found out was by my mate. They bombarded my phone I thought it was going to explode. They called me telling me to watch the first episode with them. So I turned on ITVX and tuned in to Love Island.

Pedri then came home just as soon as I turned Love Island home. "Hola mi amor estas en la sala?" hi my love are you in the living room?

"Yeah. Come in! Love Island is playing!" I shouted back at him. Then the contestants were introduced. I would have to say that Tyrique is leng but I couldn't say it right in front of my boyfriend.

"Rahh Tyrique is actually leng man... Please tell me you find him leng..."

"Yeah he is fit"

Pedri gave me a weird look that I acknowledged from my peripheral vision.

"Oh my god Ella is gorgeous..." My screen was a little later than hers but when I saw Ella my jaw dropped. She is gorgeous.

"She is man, oh my..."

I carried on watching Love Island with my friend finished the episode talked a little with my friend and ended the call. "So Tyrique is attractive?"

"Mi amor you know I only have eyes for you," my love I moved closer to Pedri cuddling up to him. "And this year you are watching Love Island with me!"

Pedri sighed as he didn't want to but I kept pestering him to watch it with me. "Please, there will be lots of drama!"

Now Pedri was interested. He always loves drama like hearing other people's shit but not getting involved. "Fine, I'll watch it with you. Cuándo sale el próximo episodio?" when is the next episode coming out?

"mañana a las nueve de la noche" tommorrow at nine pm. Pedri nodded and we started watching a different show. I never knew I would get him into Love Island. He always tried to stay away from it but when I mention drama he is always involved.

★ ★ 

guys the surprise was to like post all of my requests on my birthday and I started that late but I will try to finish the other requests that I haven't done

thank you @afrasilla000 for recommending pedri 🫶