𝟑𝟕. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

★ ★

It was my and Mason's 12th dating anniversary. We were secondary school sweethearts. He unfortunately made the move to Manchester United...

I was anguished about the move as we both grew up in Chelsea, but he decided to move, anyway.

I was upset by it, but it was his career and I couldn't have a say. I did want to stay in Chelsea, but Mason convinced me to move.

We were packing our bags before Mason approached me with a massive book. It seemed like a scrapbook.

He was holding his phone like he wanted to film my reaction.

"Babe, what is it?" I asked with a confused smile on my face as I grabbed the book from his hands.

"Just open it. Trust me." He said with a proud smile on his face.

I looked at the cover and saw it was the song 'Congratulations' by Mac Miller. I was listening to it a second ago before he came up to me.

I smiled at him and started flicking through the pages as the song carried on his phone.

I could tell it was all handmade, and he spent hours on this. There were little polaroids in the pages of us together when he was in Chelsea.

My heart was constantly melting, and a tear fell down my cheek as I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Why are you crying, my love?" Mason said, worried as he wiped the tear off my face. "Do you not like it?" He said, worried.

"I love it, Mase... More than anything..." I reassured him as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank god... I have been collecting those photos ever since year 7. Look at how little we were..." He said as he pointed at a photo in the book of us.

We were in our school uniform, and he was a centimeter shorter than me. We had massive grins on our faces whilst holding hands. I'm pretty sure our friends took that picture of us. We were looking at each other with massive grins on our faces.

"Ever since year 7?" I asked, surprised whilst I looked at him.

"Ever since then..." He said, looking at me with the smile that made me fall in love all those years ago.

I smiled and kissed him.

That spark from year 7 has never felt any different. It has never left and we will never leave each other.

★ ★

guys I just decided to post this cuz why not?
sorry if it seems rushed but I got school and it's more stressful and difficult than before.
I will probably not post but please have faith in me
I had to do an imagine along the lines of this because the amount of times I have seen these books is crazy
you probably won't see me in like a year but yeah
I will post chapters on the first of every month now and if I don't you might have to wait the following month.
I also wanted to thank you all for reading these chapters as they always motivate me to write more so I love every single one of you who read these. just a reminder that you are loved by everyone around you 🤍