𝟐. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐢

★ ★

You were in the stands watching your brother play. People always thought you two were dating, but then cleared it up by saying you were siblings. I mean, you were, but some people were weird and said 'Keep it in the family, I guess...'. That's gross. 

I mean, yeah, your brother Pedro Gonzalez is attractive, but he is your brother. Back to you watching him. He was doing pretty well, yet another person caught your eye. His best friend. Pablo Gavi.

You didn't know what it was, but you thought he was pretty. Not handsome, not any compliments that are typically given to guys. Just beautiful. You could list all the things that make him majestic, but not one imperfection was named. You could babble about that man, but you would need your friends to shut you up.

Enough talking about him, unfortunately. You saw your brother closing in on the other team's goal with a defender near him, trying to tackle him. However, Pedro was very talented and scored a goal. You cheered for your brother and he celebrated iconically. 

The other team got the ball, yet Gavi tackled one of them and the players fell together. They ended up in a heated argument that resulted in both getting a yellow card. That set Gavi off, and he stomped off the pitch as he got subbed off.

Pedro walked up to Xavi and asked if he could bring you to the pitch for a minute, as it was urgent. Xavi disagreed, standing his ground, but eventually giving up because he loved you like his daughter. So, your brother ran up to you in the stands.

"Y/N, please get Gavi and calm him down, please," Pedro said.

"Why me? I rarely talk to him?" You asked, confused as to why your brother would need you to calm his best friend down.

"Don't tell anyone, not even Gavi, but... he likes you... he wouldn't shut up about you for an entire week after he came over." Your brother said, annoyed at the idea, yet relieved that his best friend had found someone he loved.

"What...?" you asked, shocked, not expecting him to like you back.

"I shouldn't be saying this. He should, so speak to him, please..." Pedro said desperately.

"Fine, I'll leave." You said tiredly, not wanting to hear him begging anymore.

You got off your seat and your brother gave you a kiss on the cheek thanking you, and he moved back to playing. You proceeded to the locker room and knocked on the door.

"Gavi? Are you in here?" You shouted, hoping he was.

"What do you want?" He spat, annoyed at what had happened on the pitch.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay..." you said, contemplating whether to leave.

He opened the door, and Gavi was shirtless. He looked around pulled you in, and closed the door behind you. You stepped away, not wanting to annoy him further.

"Well, as you can see, I am perfectly fine," Gavi said sternly.

"Are you sure?" You asked, concerned.

"Yes! I'm fine, seriously!" He shouted, annoyed at you being persistent, but that was what he appreciated about you. He wrote the longest essay ever about how much he loved you.

"If you say so..." you said, not convinced yet, leaving as you thought it was probably better for him and his temper.

"Wait!" He said, turning around to face you.

"What is it?" His lips cut you off from yours. It shocked you, as you didn't expect the kiss to be so sudden. Gavi pulled away, scared why you didn't kiss back, thinking you didn't feel the same as he did.

"Oh- Wow-" you realized, as you didn't know what to say.

"Holy shit, I shouldn't have done that... fuck, Pedro is about to kill me..." Gavi said nervously.

"Gavi, he won't kill you..." you said, trying to calm him down from his nervous state.

"How do you know?" Now it was your turn to cut him off with a kiss. He slowly melted into the kiss as if it were the last piece of a puzzle.

He grabbed you by your waist, pulling you closer to him. Him wanting your touch and you wanting his were just right for each other. Your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. You didn't realize the match had ended and everyone would walk in on you two kissing. You heard the door creak, and you tried to turn away from kissing Gavi, yet he kept you attached to his body.

You heard a loud 'Ahem' and you both pulled away, seeing the team peeking through the door. You also saw your brother standing in front of the doorway.

"Well, I guess he will be in a better mood now... but he won't shut up about you." Pedro sighed.

★ ★