𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚 - 𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐢

It was a typical day for you and your boyfriend, Pablo Gavi.

"Could you please teach me Spanish?" Please, babe!" You said, pulling on his hand like a toddler begging their parent for a toy.

You had been constantly nagging him to teach you his language.

"Fine...¿Que quieres aprender?" He asked. You gave him a confused look in response as if you didn't know what he said.

"Huh?" You said this, scratching your head in confusion.

"It means, what do you want to learn?" Pablo said this with a light smile forming on his face because of your confusion.

"Wait, how do you say it...todo?" You said cautiously that you didn't want to ruin the pronunciation.

"Well, that's one word, you know. So you want to learn everything?" You eagerly nodded, and he chuckled.

"If that's what Mi Princesa wants," he said with a grin as he cuddled beside me.

"You'll teach me?" You were surprised.

"Yeah, why not?" Pablo said, shrugging.

You cheered and began jumping up and down because you had always wanted to learn Spanish and its culture. It was always beautiful to you.

After an hour of Pablo teaching you the basics of Spanish, you finally managed to say some words.

"See, now you're getting the hang of it!" Pablo said it with a proud grin on his face.

You cheered, and it was starting to get late. You lay down after your nightly routine and cuddled beside your boyfriend.

"Buenas noches, mi amor..." Goodnight, my love  Pablo said sleepily as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Goodnight babe..." You said this as you were sleepily snuggling up to your boyfriend.

You woke up at around 10 in the morning, and when you turned to your side, you didn't see your boyfriend. That's weird.

"Babe?" You shouted from the bed, rubbing your eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight coming from outside.

You didn't get an answer, but then he may be in your home gym.

You got up, did your morning routine, and got changed out of your pajamas.

You went downstairs and were immediately hit with the smell of breakfast, coffee, and, of course, your boyfriend's cologne.

"Buenos días hermosa. Cómo has dormido?" Good morning, beautiful. How'd you sleep?

Pablo asked with an apron on as he was cooking breakfast.

"Good, what's with you making breakfast? I normally do it." You said puzzled as you went into the kitchen.

"I kind of forgot to tell you that we're going to see my family," Pablo said hesitantly, knowing how you react to last-minute things—significant ones, like meeting his family.

"What? How do you possibly forget something as important as that?" You were pacing around the kitchen before Pablo grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

"Look, it's going to be okay. You don't have to stress about it. Cálmate hermosa." Calm down, beautiful.

Pablo said as he began rubbing your lower back to calm you down.