𝟑𝟖. 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐞

Alejandro was currently in a Miles Morales costume with sweatpants on, while I was in a Gwen Stacy one (or a spider-byte one if you want, or just any spider-person suit you want).

The Barcelona team was having a Halloween-themed party.

I begged Alejandro to go in a Miles Morales Spider-Man suit, as he always gets comments that he looks like him.

I also made us matching bracelets that were Spider-Man-themed.

"Deberíamos irnos ahora?" Should we get going now?

Alejandro asked me as he got off the bed and walked over to me. I was doing my lipgloss and was just done.

"Mhm, let's go," I said, smacking my lips to spread the lipgloss out more, and Alejandro gave me a quick kiss despite the fact that I applied lipgloss just a second ago.

I gave him a pout, and he smirked at me and put on his Jordan 4's, specifically red thunder.

They went perfectly with the costume. I then put on my military black Jordans.

I grabbed my bag had my phone card and a couple of other things before taking my boyfriend's hand and we walked out of the house.

We arrived at the club that the Barcelona players were at and joined the others.

I smiled at the girlfriends and wives of the players and walked over to them with a smile as Alejandro walked over to his friends from the team.

"Y/N! You look gorgeous!" Mikkie said as she hugged me. She was dressed as Addison from 'Zombies'. She was matching with Frenkie, and I looked over at him and saw he was dressed as Zed from 'Zombies'.

They were my favorite couple out of the whole squad.

"Thank you, Mik! So do you!" I said hugging her back.

We both pulled away and the girls started complimenting my costume as I was complimenting theirs'. I had to admit mine wasn't anything apart from the fact I had a tight Spider-Man suit with my hair done and some light makeup.

Everyone got brought together and we sat at a massive table talking and laughing with everyone.

Alejandro had his arm wrapped around me as we were sitting next to each other. At this point, I would be sitting on his lap if he pulled me any closer.

"Remember when Y/N tripped on the pitch when running to Alejandro!" Pablo said laughing. Everyone burst out laughing as I hid my face in embarrassment. I was a meme everywhere. Even the official Barcelona page posted about it.

Plus, anytime I was running to Alejandro he would always shout to me to not trip. He never will ever let me live it down.

"No escondas el hermoso rostro que amo..." Don't hide the beautiful face that I love...  Alejandro whispered in my ear as he gently took my hands off my face.

I started blushing and everyone started laughing and asking me what he said.

I will never forget how much everyone sitting at this exact table would mean to me. They mean the world.

just a reminder that you are loved 🤍🤍