𝟏𝟒. 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 - 𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐢

★ ★ 

Y/N POV:
I have recently ignored Gavi as he pissed me off. He let his anger get the best of him, as I liked my cousin's Instagram post, yet he didn't believe me. As always, he thinks I'm cheating on him just because I liked a male post. Is he that insecure?

It always annoyed me to think he had more authority. So what if I liked men's pictures? They were my family or friends I grew up with that he never met. 

Not my problem. He has trust issues. I always told him to calm down as they were either family or friends, but he never believed me.

I was sitting in the living room watching 'Brooklyn 99' when I heard the door open. I knew Gavi had come home, so I decided to go to the kitchen and clean up, recognizing how he gets after a match. I also knew he got a yellow card so he would be annoyed.

He dropped his luggage and kicked his shoes off. He saw me in the kitchen and hugged me from behind. I ignored him and continued washing the dishes. He scoffed and walked out. Thank God.

I finished washing the dishes and started making food, knowing Gavi was hungry. I know my boyfriend so well. 

Although I was mad at him, I would never starve him or treat him unfairly. We just had another argument and were annoyed at each other, but we still stayed together. Couples usually have arguments.

I made something he liked and set it on a plate and set it out in the kitchen. I heard steps closer to the kitchen, and I saw my boyfriend take his plate and sit down in the living room.

I felt dirty and walked upstairs to shower. I hummed gently and washed my body, shaved, and washed my hair. 

I stepped out and dried myself off and twisted my hair, getting more water out. I wrapped a towel around myself brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. 

I decided to put my hair in braids as I wanted it to be wavy for tomorrow as I was heading out with my friends.

I walked back to the bedroom, charged my phone, and changed into my pyjamas. I slipped into the bed covers and fell asleep. I tried to fall asleep till I felt the bed dip and arms around my waist. I knew it was Gavi as he started playing with my braids and one got loose and fell out.

Nobody's POV:

Gavi struggled to put it back, but eventually, he gave up and looked at YouTube on how to braid hair. You could hear 'Split the hair into three sections and...'. He ended up grabbing the wrong piece of hair and you took your hand and guided him on how to do it till you finished the whole braid.

You rotated your body to him and smiled and kissed him softly. He kissed back but pulled away as he was confused about why you would kiss him when you were mad at him.

You reassured him by saying, "I wasn't mad at you babe, I was just annoyed."

"Same thing, isn't it?" He asked, confused.

"No, it isn't, but I'm not annoyed at you anymore, amor."

He smiled at you and kissed you, and you both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

★ ★