𝟏𝟗. 𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-𝐦𝐨𝐢 - 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

★ ★ 

Throughout the week, you were very busy. There has been a lot going on since February. It was all so engrossing that you hadn't noticed the days counting up to the most critical one...

As it was another day, you weren't paying attention. You always drove to the set because you didn't want to stay in a hotel. The set is also close to the penthouse you share with your boyfriend, Kylian Mbappe. Around 5 in the morning, your alarm went off because you had to wake up early. While your boyfriend's arm is around your waist, you quietly get up and head to the bathroom to wash your face.

After breakfast, you usually brush your teeth. To avoid waking Kylian, you quickly made breakfast in the kitchen. You ate quietly and efficiently, as you didn't have time to waste.

After eating, you cleaned the dishes and brushed your teeth in the bathroom. It had been around 30 minutes since you woke up, so you knew Kylian would wake up soon for training.

By the time you were doing your make-up, which was around 6 a.m., Kylian woke up because of his alarm.

When your boyfriend saw you at your vanity, he softly kissed your neck. "Bonjour mon amour" bonjour mon amour

"Bonjour chérie..." hello dear... You yawned as you were still tired.

"You don't need makeup because you look gorgeous..."

"Babe, I look like an ancient mummy." You said lazily and looked at him with boredom in your eyes.

"You look glorious in my opinion, but after you finish, I am bringing you to dinner, so make sure you dress elegantly." Kylian kissed your cheek as he said that and walked to the bathroom.

You were confused as it was a random occurrence for Kylian to ask you to take you out as you both had busy schedules, yet he made time for you. When your boyfriend got out of the bathroom, you asked him where you should meet him and he said just meet him here.

You finished your makeup and Kylian left for training. You grabbed everything you needed for the day, such as your phone, keys, and so forth.

You arrived on the set and finished a couple of scenes for your upcoming series and everything.

You finished filming an episode or two at around 7:30 p.m., which is when they dismissed everyone to go home and relax. You arrived at your penthouse at around 7:40 and went to your bedroom to change into something elegant as you remembered your date with Kylian.

Kylian arrived with a suit on. He took it off Neymar as he needed it tonight. He waited patiently for you to walk down the stairs and when you did, his eyes glistened. He always wondered how he got to know you.

You walked down the steps and when you saw your boyfriend staring at you, you blushed in embarrassment. "Why, all of a sudden, a dinner date?" You asked him curiously.

"I just wanted to treat you, because you take care of me so well," Kylian said shyly. You smiled and as he held out his hand for you to take, you embraced it and he nervously led the way to the car.

You both drove in silence, yet it was comforting, not awkward. You both enjoyed your company a lot, so even sitting in silence didn't mean anything.

You arrived at the Eiffel Tower and you didn't mind the spot, as it would be suitable for a romantic dinner date. You got to the part where it was a restaurant and it was silent as nobody was there.

"I rented out the whole tower for this mon amour." You turned to him, surprised, as you didn't know what to say.

"Oh- wow- Babe, I don't know what to say..."

"You don't need to say anything... should we get something to eat?" You smiled as you were both hungry due to your stomachs growling. You both laughed it off and sat at a table close to the nightly Paris view. As you looked out the window, Kylian took a picture of you admiring Paris.

You both ordered and ate, talking about your day as if it was a normal day.

"Should we head to the top of the tower because I have a surprise for you?" You agreed to it and headed to the top of the tower where you saw all of Paris...

You looked at the view and it was breathtaking. Kylian took another picture of you without your noticing. You heard shuffling as you turned around and you saw your boyfriend on one knee holding the most beautiful ring you could ever lay your eyes on.

"Y/N L/N. Ever since I laid my eyes on you at the stadium, I instantly knew you were the one. If it wasn't my head that told me, it was my heart. I never used to believe in soulmates, however, you changed that around for me. Since the day I saw you, I have been speechless for words. You were the light in my life. If I ever lost a match, you were there to comfort me. If anything happened, you were always there with open arms. I would do anything to never be without you. Even losing my career that I have wanted when I was little. You mean the world to me. If it were us against the world, it would mean everything. Those three years of dating were and are the best years of my life. I would do anything to keep them and you. I would never dream of losing you, as it would feel like I lost a part of me. You play a massive role in my life and if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. You make me who I am. So would you do the honours and épouse-moi?"Marry me?

Despite the tears you shed at his speech, you silently said something.

"Yes..." Kylian didn't hear you and repeated yourself. "Yes, of course, I will!"

You hugged him tightly, and he stood up and slipped the ring on your finger and you both kissed him passionately. 'The Night We Met' started playing, and you teared up even more.

"May I have this day ma future femme?" my future wife?  You choked out a sob as you both slowly danced the night away. "No need to cry, amour..." love

"These are happy tears Kylian..."

"Still, future Mrs Lottin no need to cry..." He wiped the tears off your cheek and kissed you softly. If anything, this was the most enjoyable night you could ever ask for. You didn't even know the day till you heard it today...it was Valentine's...which is what topped it off tonight. On the day of love, your boyfriend, or should I say fiance, has asked you to marry him...

★ ★ 

AN: when I was reading over this I shed a tear or two'll be honest...