𝟏𝟑. 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

★ ★ 

You got into a dress you always wanted to feel confident in. As you put the dress on, you saw the semi-colon tattoo on your shoulder. It was one of the toughest things you had to experience, but that's what got you to where you are today.

Modelling for Saint Laurent, one of your favourite companies is one of your favourite things to do, and you always wear their clothes. The dress was black velvet, and it was off the shoulders. 

That's what you were nervous about, as your tattoo was on your shoulder. Although modelling didn't allow tattoos, you still got one.

"You'll be up in a couple of minutes, babes," Kendall said, peeking from behind the door. She walked up to you, seeing your teary eyes. "Oh, my love, what's wrong..." she asked, concerned.

"People will find my tattoo," you said in a shaky voice. "They will find out about it and take advantage of what I suffered through in the past."

"I will be there to stop them and so will Mason." Oh, Mason. You love him so much. You were high school sweethearts. Both of you assisted each other so much that you always attended any event you guys had. 

For example, if he had a match, you would attend it and if you had a runway, he would attend it.

"Thank you, babe..." You wiped your tear-stained cheek while Kendall called for the cosmetics team to clean you up quickly.

Your friends consoled you and the makeup team as you were all close to each other. You were called up on the runway and went up. Nothing could ruin this. 

Mason was at the front clapping and blowing kisses to you. You smiled at yourself and back at him. You weren't allowed to react, but as soon as you got off the runway, your friends ran up to you and screamed in happiness. You all hugged tightly.

Shortly after, it was the end of the show and everyone met up. You walked up to Mason and he made eye contact with you with passion.

"You looked amazing there, my love..." Mason said, gently tucking some hair behind your ear.

"Thank you, Mase..."

"But there is something I saw on you."

"What is it?" You asked, knowing what it was.

"You never told me you got a semi-colon tattoo and you know what it means, right..." your boyfriend asks, worried.

"I know what it means, babe, and I went through it." You said ashamedly.

"Y/N, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. This and everything you experienced has made you who you are today," Mason said, hugging you. "I love you."

"I love you too."

★ ★ 

AN: I am sorry to anyone who has to go through these thoughts and has to suffer. Just know my dms will always be open and if you ever want to talk I will always be free. Always know you are loved by me even though I don't know who you are. People in your circle will love you always know that.