𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

★ ★ 

You were studying for a few hours when you decided to take a break. Going on TikTok, you saw an edit of Jude, your boyfriend. It was with the song 'Grey tracky by Digga D. 

You started singing the lyrics with your phone connected to the speakers in your bedroom. Jude entered the bedroom, seeing your phone in hand with an edit of him.

You stopped dancing, embarrassed, as well as shut your phone off quickly. "I thought you weren't going to be back in a couple of hours babe."

"Well, they let me off with the rest of the team, as they thought we were doing too much."

"Oh, okay." You were still struck by the incident that happened seconds ago. Jude took this as an opportunity and smirked as he walked closer to you.

"You were looking at edits of me now?" He said teasingly. You knew he would never let you live this down, ever.

"It just showed up Jude, don't get too confident now." you snickered.

"Oh, I'm not, but when my girlfriend is looking at edits of me I have to tease her about it, do I not?"

"You don't have to love."

"I feel like I do since I love seeing you flustered." He smirked.

Later, you finished your studies and decided to go on your phone. 

You went on TikTok and after a couple of videos you scrolled onto another edit of your boyfriend, but this time it was with Trent Alexander-Arnold. The audio was 'She want a brum boy or a scouser'. Jude smirked at this as you were watching the edit.

"Seems like someone can't get enough of me"

"Oh shut it, Jude Bellingham." You said sternly, tired of his antics.

"Shit, pulling out the whole name there..." Jude said nervously, knowing how you get irritated.

You scrolled past a couple more and you see another edit of Jude.

"Another one?!" you lightly shouted.

"Don't worry babe, I get millions of you, but you don't see me complaining," Jude said nonchalantly. "I have them saved and liked, you know."

You blushed embarrassingly, as you didn't expect your boyfriend to say that so casually. "You sound like a stalker..." You took your glasses off (pretend you have some) and sat next to him as he played Fifa.

"Well, I didn't mean it like that, babe." You smirked, as he was too baffled to speak anymore.

"I know what you meant babe..." you whispered in his ear

"Babe, don't start please..."Jude said embarrassingly

"Alright..." You leaned on his shoulder and carried on scrolling through tiktoks that were full of edits of the man sitting next to you. Jude looked over your shoulder at your phone and smirked at the number of edits you were getting. Jude thought to himself that he gets more edits of you.

★ ★ 

AN: I had to edit this for it to be longer cuz I was reading over these on my phone and it seemed so short. and I am writing these on my laptop...