𝟑𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

★ ★

It was just after Olivier's match and people, not even a day later, were making fun of the interaction between him and Kylian.

He was currently in the shower and I saw a post. It had the photo of him holding Kylian like he was a bride. It reminded me of my and Olivier's wedding because that was the exact way he held me in one of the photos.

 It reminded me of my and Olivier's wedding because that was the exact way he held me in one of the photos

That was the photo. damn, was I lowkey jealous? yeah, a bit I will be honest.

It had the caption: how would your wife feel abt that giroud 😔😔 @ynn.giroudd thoughts?

I thought it was funny and I commented on the post saying: that should be me 🤬🤬@oliviergiroud

I knew my husband would see this but in months I tagged him so it would be easier. I heard his phone ding as it went over the shower.

★ ★

20 minutes later my husband came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn did he look like a Greek god...

"J'ai vu le commentaire au passage... faut-il le recréer?" I saw the comment by the way... should we recreate it? My husband said with a soft smile on his face.

"Quand tu t'habilles." When you get dressed. I said with a smile as I carried on reading on my Kindle that he got me for our wedding presents.

He smiled and lay down beside me on the hotel bed. He laid his head down on my shoulder and started reading with me.

Maybe we should do a side-by-side comparison on who did it better... that's just a thought but I think we all know me and Olivier would do it best.

★ ★

damn I'm on an uploading spree bro

Thank you @sciftiism for requesting and I'm sorry it took so long 🤍🤍