𝟑𝟒. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 - 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

Kylian and I were lying on the couch in our shared house. We were doing a crime/ horror marathon watching every series we couldn't finish. But now that we had two months to ourselves, we could spend ages together.

I was lying my feet on his lap eating a snack bowl full of junk food. Kylian had the same but with some fruits as he still had to be healthy for his career.

My feet were on Kylian's lap and the sneaky guy decided to tickle my feet. I quickly moved my feet to my backside as if I were going to cannonball into a pool sideways. I gave him a warning glare.

"Mr. Lottin..." I said in a joking threatening tone.

"Mrs. Lottin..." He said back to me in a warning tone as well.

"Stop tickling me," I said sternly.

"Je ne vais plus t'inquiéter, mon amour." I won't anymore don't worry my love.

Kylian in a reassuring tone. I gave him one final warning glare before I put my feet back on his lap.

Now the 4th episode started and when I went to pick the remote up I saw Kylian's hands inching to my feet. I gave him a death glare and he quickly moved them to his snack bowl. He picked out a strawberry and ate it giving me a terrified look.

I took the remote and played the next episode.

★ ★

We were about to finish the last episode of Unseen until Kylian tickled my feet again.

"Are you kidding?" I said to my husband.

"Sorry bébé but I couldn't resist." babe. Kylian said smirking. I sighed giving up and then the episode finished. I would have to admit the plot twists of the series had us nonstop talking during it.

That was what we always did on occasions that we had days to ourselves. It wasn't much as that is what other people think but if it's just quality time with absolute silence that's perfect for us.

★ ★

Kylian and I were picking what series to finish and I moved over and completely laid on him. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and placed his hands over mine. I smiled and lifted my head and we connected our lips for a sweet kiss.

He picked up the blanket and covered the both of us. The sun was setting and a light flash came from both of our wedding rings.

★ ★

guys I'm starting school in a week. ew.

thank you @meganandrews96 for requesting 🤍🤍

Guys if you are still waiting for your request I am so sorry but please as I keep saying add scenarios tysm 🤍🤍