𝟏𝟐. 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 - 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐳

★ ★

You approached your favourite designer quickly. There was a dress you wanted for a while and they finally released it. Getting out of your car, you went inside.

You walked up to the fashion assistant who recommended the dress to you, hugging her. She hugged back and started a nice discussion with you and eventually led you to the dress. You eagerly tried the dress on and it fit perfectly. You have done some twirls and poses as you also want to model in it. You were so busy admiring yourself that you almost tripped, but thankfully your assistant helped you not to trip.

"How much is the dress again?" you asked.

"15 thousand." She said nonchalantly.

"Wait, a minute." You're shocked by the price.

"But don't worry, it's already covered by someone." Your assistant pointed to the door behind you, and there you saw your fiancé. Kai Havertz. You thought he had practice, but there he was, standing in the doorway admiring you.

"I thought you had training, babe..." You spoke gently, walking up to him.

"Well, they had to cut it short because of something, but you look gorgeous mein liebling."  my darling He hugged you and kissed your forehead tenderly.

"Did you buy the dress?" You asked.

"Well, of course, I did. You have been wanting that dress and I asked your assistant to tell me the day before, so I could buy it for you. We both planned everything." He smiled.

"I love you so much..." you whispered in his ear, making sure he heard.

"I love you too..." You both stayed like that for a little while in each other's arms until you had to get out of the dress. You get changed in the changing room and put the dress in a bag. The two of you left the store and entered Kai's car.

After the two of you got home, you changed into something comfy and headed to the kitchen to make dinner. Kai walked up to you and told you not to make dinner, as he knew you were tired and ordered some food.

In 20 minutes, food arrived and you both ate. After you both finished eating, you both cleaned up and ended the day cuddling in your bedroom.

★ ★

AN: I am going insane as these are so short now :(