Dinah Jane

For @Norminahluv

For @Norminahluv

Meeting her for the first time

You've been a fan of Fifth Harmony for as long as you can remember. So when you found out that they were coming to your city for their tour, you immediately bought tickets to their concert. Little did you know, that night would change your life forever.

As you were standing in the crowd, singing along to every word of their songs, you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Dinah Jane standing right behind you.

"Hey there," she said with a smile. "I noticed you singing along to our songs. You have a great voice."

You were speechless. You couldn't believe that Dinah was talking to you. "Th-thank you," you managed to say.

Dinah continued to talk to you throughout the concert, and you found yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with her. She was funny, kind, and incredibly talented. You couldn't believe that someone like her would be interested in someone like you.

After the concert, Dinah asked if you wanted to hang out with her and the rest of the band. You immediately said yes, and spent the night talking and laughing with them.

As the night came to a close, Dinah pulled you aside. "I know we just met, but I feel like we have a connection," she said. "Would you want to go out on a date with me?"

You were over the moon. "Yes, I would love to," you said, smiling.

From that day on, you and Dinah Jane became inseparable. You went on dates, traveled the world together, and even wrote songs together. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have her in your life.

One day, while you were sitting on the beach together, Dinah turned to you and said, "Y/n, I know we've only been together for a little while, but I can't imagine my life without you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You felt tears welling up in your eyes. "Yes, Dinah, I will," you said, hugging her tightly.

From that day on, you and Dinah were officially a couple. You continued to travel the world together, making memories that would last a lifetime. And even though you were just a fan at one point, you knew that your love for Dinah Jane would last forever.