Erika Linder & Ruby Rose

For @El_Felix13

The awkward morning after hooking up with your best friends

You sat at the small table in the corner of the café, sipping on your coffee and trying to wrap your head around what had happened the night before. You had hooked up with your two best friends, Erika and Ruby, and now you didn't know what to do or say.

As if on cue, Erika and Ruby walked in, both looking just as stunned and unsure as you felt. You all sat down at the table, and for a moment, there was an awkward silence.

But then Ruby spoke up, their voice quiet but firm. "We need to talk about what happened last night," they said. "We can't just pretend like it didn't happen."

Erika nodded in agreement, and the three of you began to discuss what had happened, how you were feeling, and what it all meant.

As the conversation progressed, you felt a sense of relief wash over you. It was clear that Erika and Ruby cared about you deeply and wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page.

Eventually, the discussion turned to lighter topics, and you found yourself laughing and joking with Erika and Ruby, just like old times.

As you finished your breakfast and got up to leave, you couldn't help but feel grateful for the strong bond that you had with Erika and Ruby. They were more than just friends; they were your family, and you knew that you would always be there for each other, no matter what.