Billie Eilish pt. 1

I published a new book about an age regression school. It's completely SFW and not kink related

Same image on each others skin. When the youngest soulmate turns 15, that's when the marks appear. As the mark appears, it glows. If your soulmate is still alive your mark will will look like a tattoo with black ink , if your soulmate is dead the mark will turn into a scar. As soon as you touch your Soulmate for the first time, the mark turns into a colorful tattoo.

Y/N POV

Last month was my 15th birthday, and I was really excited because of two things, on your 15th birthday, at the exact time you were born, you get a soul-mark, and I wanted to see what presents I got. About an hour before 5:50 pm(let's just say you were born at that time) I received VIP Billie Eilish tickets from my parents. I was so excited. As soon as I got them I tweeted about it, then I spent the next few hours with my family and friends.

Time skip to bed

Right as I was about to got to bed I got a notification that Billie was live on Instagram. I went on the stream, and saw Billie looking surprised.

"Yo, guys earlier today I got a fucking soul-mark, that means that my soulmate turns 15 today, I can't wait to see what he looks like

"Yo, guys earlier today I got a fucking soul-mark, that means that my soulmate turns 15 today, I can't wait to see what he looks like."
"And before y'all say anything I know it's a boy because I don't swing that way."
At those words my heart dropped. I quickly exited the livestream and cried myself to sleep.

Present

I sighed as I looked at the scar on my forearm

She'll never love meEver since that night, I've been trying to get out of that concert, but my parents are forcing me to go, even if I'm sick, because they spent so much money on the tickets

Ever since that night, I've been trying to get out of that concert, but my parents are forcing me to go, even if I'm sick, because they spent so much money on the tickets. At this point I have just given up, tomorrow is the concert and I really don't wanna go. Her words keep on replaying in my head.
Every time someone mentions the soul-mark it's always, he or him. And every time I hear that I break a little inside.