Megan Fox

For @flatlinehansen

I sat watching Megan make dinner. I was in awe of her. The way she hummed along with the music, and the way she swayed her hips. I was enchanted by the beautiful woman in front of me.

I leaned on door frame, to get comfortable and I pulled out my phone. I went to the camera and took a picture, but what I didn't know that the flash was on.

As the camera flashed, Megan turned around in shock, but quickly composed herself and gave me a questioning look.

"Stalker much?" She said walking closer to me, wiping her hands on the towel.

"Uh, no, it's just-" I paused to scratch the back of my neck

"No need to explain, I know what's going on." It was my turn to give her the questioning look. She put her hand in her hip, and shook her finger at me.

 She put her hand in her hip, and shook her finger at me

"You have a crush on me." She stared proudly

"Well yeah, that's kinda the reason I married you, and that I'm carrying our son." As I said that she laughed and came over to plant a kiss on my lips, and she placed her hand on my growing belly.

"And I've never been more grateful. I love you and our little Cohen Bodhi Fox." She said as she gave me another kiss. Then she bent down and kissed my belly. Cohen then let out a big kick.

"I think what's he's trying to say is that we both love you so very much, and are just as grateful for you"

She gave me a smile and when on cooking, I grabbed a chair and sat down and watched my beautiful wife.