Babe Carano

For @Ngqula1625

Babe when someone flirts with you

Babe had always had a crush on her best friend, y/n. She had known y/n since they were kids and they had been inseparable ever since. But Babe could never bring herself to confess her feelings to y/n, afraid of ruining their friendship.

One day, they were out at a café when a stranger approached their table and started flirting with y/n. Babe could feel the jealousy bubbling up inside of her as she watched the stranger touch y/n's hand and lean in closer to her.

Babe couldn't take it anymore. She stood up abruptly and said, "Excuse me, y/n and I have to go now." She grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her away from the stranger.

As they walked away, y/n looked at Babe quizzically. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Babe took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry, y/n. I just got jealous when that person was flirting with you. I know we're just friends, but I can't help the way I feel about you."

Y/n smiled softly and reached out to take Babe's hand. "Babe, I had no idea. I had a feeling you might feel that way, but I didn't want to assume anything. I don't know how I feel about you yet, but I'm willing to explore those feelings if you are."

Babe's heart soared as she heard those words. She couldn't believe that y/n was open to the idea of being more than just friends. They hugged each other tightly, and Babe knew that this was the beginning of something amazing