Jo Taylor

"Jo, it was an accident, I didn't mean it!"

"Oh, so you didn't mean to give Jake a bloody nose"

"I thought he was a alien trying to suck away your soul"

She gave me a very skeptical look, "So let me get this straight, you followed Jake and I on our date, and attacked him when we were about to kiss, because you thought he was an alien? Do you expect me to believe that?"

"Yes?" I said whIle scratching my neck

"Tell me the truth"

I sighed, I really didn't want to lose my best friend
"Promise me you'll still be my friend if I tell you?" I already had tears I'm my eyes at the thought of losing her

Her face suddenly got serious "Of course Cher, you're stuck with me forever."(you two met under a cherry blossom tree so she calls you Cherry or Cher, and you call her blossom)

"I've been in love with you since we were twelve, I couldn't bare to see you kiss someone else, I just couldn't let him.." I was cut off by soft lips pressing against mine, after a few seconds of shock, I kissed back, when she pulled way I saw her with passion in her eyes.  

" Awww, my ship is sailing!" We stopped and saw Carlos, and the boys, who were glaring at him for blowing their cover. I picked up a small rock, and threw it at Carlos' helmet.

Jo laughed and we walked away hand in hand.

***************

"Awww, my ship is sailing!" I pulled away and heard laughter, and saw Carlos on my left side, instead of being mad everyone just laughed it off.

I turned to my beautiful wife, grabbed her hand,and we walked down the isle, our families and friends cheering after us.