Halsey pt2

( fyrecatz / @Jaquelynn13 wanted a part 2)
These are the gangs and their members. The colors show who's dating who.

 The colors show who's dating who

Living with the reapers sucks

Living with the reapers sucks. Since I won't show any affection towards Bryce, most of them are annoying and mean. The gang is very homophobic, and they don't like the fact that I like girls. They all scoff when I say I'm a lesbian, and/or say it's just because I haven't had the right dick yet. Everyone except for Declan. Declan is in the gang by force, his father was very close with Bryce's father, so he had to be in the gang. He hated Bryce and the rest of the gang. Declan is gay, but he can't tell anyone that or he'll get killed. Declan is the only one that is nice to me, he sneaks in my room at night to watch Teen Mom, and eat snacks with me. He's now become one of my best friends.

Ashley POV
It's been about 5 months since Y/n has been taken. I've been trying everything in my power to find her, I miss her everyday. The rest of my gang notice how my mood has changed. I yell at everyone else, but when someone says 1 wrong thing to me I break down. I can't eat or sleep. I just want my baby back.
I walk to the other side of my room and go into my drawer. I pull out the ring that I was planning to propose to her with, to make her mine once and for all, but Bryce had to ruin it. My thoughts are interrupted by loud knocking on my door.
"Come in" The door slowly opens to reveal Bella.

"I think I know where she is."

Y/n POV
"Hey babygirl" Bryce says as he walks into his room. I sleep in here, but I refuse to call it our room.

"Hey asshole" I sneer, and go back to watching Netflix. Next thing I know, my phone is being ripped out of my hands. And I am face to face with Bryce.

"YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" Bryce screamed in my face.
He then slaps me. At this point I am in tears, Bryce looks at me and then forcefully kisses my lips, then leaves the room. I am left there crying and wanting to go back home. I keep on crying until I fall asleep.

A/n there will be a part 3, and maybe a part 4.