Anne Hathaway

Requested by @Moira2005

(This is an AU, so Anne is from another planet and you're trying to hide her from the government) When you were trying to explain to Anne how to act when she arrived to go to college with you

"Okay, last time, your name is Anne Jacqueline Hathaway, you are 20 years old, your birthday is November 12th, 1998, you are a transfer student from Romania, and you are here to study graphic design. Got it?" I said for the 100th time today.

"Oooh!" Anne replied, but then she furrowed her brows.
"So... why do I have to do this again?" I slapped my hand onto my forehead and dramatically threw myself onto the floor. I quickly got up and placed my hands on her shoulders, and looked her in the eye.

"Because Anne, if anyone finds out that you are not from this planet, the government will take you away and do experiments on you, and I DON'T want that to happen. Okay, just please try not to mess this up, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you." I ranted.
I didn't realize I was crying until I felt her soft hands on my face.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'll try my best to not let that happen." She said while looking at you in the eyes.

You pulled her into a tight hug.

'Nothing will happen to you Anne, I'll be dead before I let that happen'