Bella Swan

Bella's reaction to when you said that you were ready to be turned

You stood there, staring uneasily at the group of vampires in front of you. Up until a month ago you had no idea that supernatural creatures existed. You had only read about them in books.
That was until you found your mate, Bella.

You were terrified of her in the beginning, when you realized what she was, but Bella wouldn't give up. As you hid in the corner she'd explain to you what you were to her. When you finally understand what a mate was, you warmed up to her, knowing that she, nor any other vampire in her 'tribe' would harm you. After you had gotten used to everyone, Bella had to explain that it would be nearly impossible for her to live if you died, so she had asked you if you would be willingly turned into a vampire so you two could be together forever.

Now you stood awkwardly, surrounded by the vampires that have become your family, in this short amount of time. You drew in a shakey breath, knowing you were about to make the most difficult decision of your life.
You looked over to Bella and sighed, you knew what you had to do.
You walked toward Carlisle and nodded your head as an indicator that you were ready to be turned. The entire family cheered and Bella looked at you with a small smile. You gave her an unsteady one back. Bella had come toward you, and took your hand. She knew that you were nervous, because you both knew that you were about to go through a change, that could never be reversed.