Alesha Dixon

Alesha Dixon was your girlfriend, and everyone knew it. You were an artist, almost as popular as Alesha was. You had just finished your tour, and you wanted to surprise her. You had no idea how to do it, but then you remembered what Nick Cannon did that one time. After remembering this you had the perfect idea.

You walked into the dressing room and got your makeup done, you were almost unrecognizable. Soon it was your turn to go on the stage. You were going to be singing 'On the Floor by Ice JJ Fish'.

I have just finished singing my song, I was trying to hold back laughs as I saw Alesha and the other judges faces. They stayed silent for a while, until Amanda spoke up.
"I don't even have anything to say to that. Let's just vote" she sighed.

Simon "Absolutely Not"

Amanda "Uh no"

David "Nope"

Alesha "I'm sorry, but no"
I was about to laugh, but then that would ruin the plan.

"Wait please let me sing another song." I begged and after a lot of convincing they let me. This time I decided to sing Fallin' by Alicia Keys, but in my real voice. As soon as I started singing the judges were shocked and the audience started screaming. As I was singing I ripped off my disguise piece by piece. At this point everyone was cheering and some were laughing, but Alesha almost laughed herself to tears.

After my performance everyone stood up in cheers

"I'd like to change my vote now." David joked. You stood there smirking at your wife, finally you ran to her and captured her lips in a kiss, at this the crowd went ballistic.

Instead of leaving you stayed for the rest of the day as a guest judge.