Dinah Jane

BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE TELL ME/COMMENT IF I SHOULD REPUBLISH MY GMW POLYAMORY BOOK...........
Carry on.

When you and Dinah were FaceTiming while she was on tour

"Babe, I miss you so much." I whined to my girlfriend over FaceTime. She was on tour in the US while I was back at school in London.

"I know babygirl, I miss you too" Dinah replied while sighing and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. We both just stared at each other sadly before Dinah spoke up.

"I have an idea" she yelled excited

"Oh gosh, what is it this time?" I joked. She flipped me off, then started to speak.

"Well since I'm going to the UK for tour next, I was thinking that I could talk to my manager and you talk to your principal to see if you can do school online and go on tour with me. I really want to be around you and it's weird if we'd be in the same country, but not being able to see each other." Her face lit up as she spoke.

"Wow babe, that's the best idea you've had since you've asked me out." I said while laughing. She glared at my response:

"Yeah and if you don't watch your mouth my next idea will be to break up with you" She smirked

"Okay, okay I take it back."

"Yeah you better have"

We spent the rest of our night speaking nonsense and discussed what would happen if we went on tour together. I went to bed very content at the thought of seeing Dinah again.

A/n
By tomorrow I'll have 4 more chapters of this book done(I'm still taking requests) and by next Tuesday I'll try to finish my mini stories in my Halren Imagines book(kindergarten, school is gross, a request that I got, and and a texting that I just thought of) Thanks to everyone for being so patient!