Jade & Cat

For @RosellaMirano

You watching your opposite girlfriends preform

Y/n stood in the front row of the small concert venue, watching in awe as her two girlfriends, Jade West and Cat Valentine, performed on stage. Jade was clad in black leather and had a fierce expression on her face as she strummed her guitar, while Cat was dressed in a bright pink dress and bounced around the stage with a microphone in hand.

Despite their vastly different personalities, both girls were equally talented singers, and their voices harmonized beautifully together. Y/n couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and affection as she watched the two of them perform.

After the concert ended, Jade and Cat bounded off stage, beaming with excitement. They both rushed over to Y/n, who was still standing in the front row.

"Hey, how was our performance?" Cat asked eagerly, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"It was amazing," Y/n replied, grinning from ear to ear. "You two were incredible together."

Jade smirked at Y/n, her dark eyes glinting mischievously. "You like seeing us up there, don't you? Maybe we should start a band."

Y/n laughed, shaking their head. "I don't know about that, but I definitely enjoy watching you both sing."

Cat smiled at Y/n, wrapping her arms around their waist. "We're so glad you came to see us. We love performing for you."

Jade stepped closer, pressing a kiss to Y/n's neck. "Yeah, you're our number one fan."

Y/n felt her cheeks heat up at the contact, feeling grateful for the love and affection of their two very different, but equally amazing girlfriends.