Hermione Granger

For @g1augls

Our little friend group sat around the whomping willow, Draco was sitting against the tree and Harry had his head in Dracos shoulder. Rob sat next to Harry, and Ginny was next to Draco. Luna, Seamus, Dean, Cedric(he's not dead), Victor, Penny, Rowan, Ben, and Merula(form the game) were sitting around the tree as well

Ron and Victor both had a crush on Hermione and they were bickering on who would get to date her first. I just laughed along with them knowing that they'd never have her.

We sat there talking before Hermione walked over to us, she sat down right next to me.

"Wow Mione, did you get into a fight with a vampire or something. What's all over your neck?" Draco said smirking, he knew that Hermione and I were together.

Everyone stopped and looked at the huge hickey that was on Hermione's neck. I have a slight smirk knowing that I did that.

"A VAMPIRE" Ron screamed

"Yeah, they've been biting people's necks, y/n had one last week." Harry chimed in with a smirk, Draco reached his hand out and high fives his boyfriend. I liked at Hermione and she was smiling at me, trying really hard not to laugh.

 I liked at Hermione and she was smiling at me, trying really hard not to laugh

"I heard that they were really handsome, and that they had a crush on Hermione. You guys should go and try to catch them, I bet Hermione would give a kiss to anyone who saved her from the vampires." Draco said, he's face was red from trying not to laugh. Ron and victor looked at each other before running off to find the "vampires"

At this Draco and I bursted our laughing, along with Hermione and Harry. The others looked at us confused, but laughed along with us anyways. That'd would get rid of them for a while.

I turned to Hermione and whispered "I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when we tell that that you're a lesbian and that we're together." She smiled at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Hey , y/n and I are going to go and see iif they need any help with their hunt." Hermione said with a small smile.

Draco laughed again, knowing that we'd come back with many new "vampire bites"