Sadie Sink

For @that_simp3

You and Sadie fangirl and forget you're celebrities while meeting Emma Watson

Y/n and Sadie had been excitedly discussing the upcoming charity event they were attending

Y/n and Sadie had been excitedly discussing the upcoming charity event they were attending. As they got ready for the event, they couldn't stop talking about how amazing it would be to meet some of their favorite celebrities.

"I can't believe we're going to meet Emma Watson!" Y/n exclaimed, as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

Sadie nodded eagerly. "I know, right? I've been a fan of hers for so long. I hope I don't embarrass myself when I meet her."

Y/n laughed. "You'll be fine. Just be yourself and she'll love you."

As they arrived at the event, Y/n and Sadie couldn't contain their excitement. They mingled with other guests, but they were mostly focused on the possibility of meeting Emma Watson.

Finally, they spotted her across the room. Y/n's heart raced as they made their way over to her. "Hi Emma, we're big fans," Y/n said, trying to contain her excitement.

 "Hi Emma, we're big fans," Y/n said, trying to contain her excitement

Emma smiled warmly. "Hi, it's great to meet you both," she said. "What brings you here tonight?"

"We're here to support the charity," Sadie replied, still in awe of the fact that she was speaking to Emma Watson.

As they chatted, Y/n and Sadie couldn't help but gush about how much they loved Emma's work. They talked about their favorite movies she had been in, and even mentioned that they had watched the Harry Potter films countless times.

Emma laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed them so much. I had an amazing time working on those films."

Y/n and Sadie couldn't believe how down-to-earth and kind Emma was. They were even more in awe of her than before.

As the event came to a close, Y/n and Sadie knew that they would never forget this moment. They had met one of their biggest celebrity crushes, and she had been even more amazing than they could have ever imagined.

As they left the event, Y/n turned to Sadie with a grin. "I can't believe we just met Emma Watson."

Sadie nodded, still in shock. "I know. This has been the best night ever."

They hugged each other tightly, grateful for the experience they had just shared