Barbara Palvin

For @Namila4Ever

"Haha babe stop!" Yelled y/n as her girlfriend took photos of her with ice cream on her face

Barbara sat on a bench not too far from the happy couple. She sipped slowly in her cocoa as she sent glares to Jo(BTR anyone?)
Y/n had asked Barbara out so many times thought high school, and Barbara had always rejected her, but once they graduated, she realized that the one she wanted forever was Y/n, but by the time she made this realization it was too late.

She found out about y/n's girlfriend from their mutual friend, Logan. She had seen him and Kendall on a date, and the three of them decided to catch up.

Barbara was crushed by this information, but there was nothing that she could do. As much as she wanted to ruin the relationship she couldn't, because y/n was so happy with Jo, and she knew that Jo treated her like the queen she was.

Although she couldn't date her. Barbara still wanted to be part of y/n and Jo's life, as friends.

Hey guys, long time no update, sorry about that. Junior year was been the worst year by far. Who tf told me it was a good idea to take 2 AP classes and 1 honors class?

Anyways here's a long overdue request.
Check out my Halren x reader book. I will be  updating that one soon.

Thanks for reading loves❤️