Bella Swan

Bella's reaction when she heard that you were kidnapped

You were her girlfriend of 3 years, her and Edward had broken up because he had cheated, after the breakup Edward moved away from the family and started his own with his new girlfriend. You had been there for Bella ever since.

Bella was extremely worried, since you weren't a vampire, but she made a vow to find you and she wouldn't stop until she found you. She quickly ran back to the house to gather as much help as possible.

While she was on the way out she noticed Renesme crying, you had become her other parent since Edward had completely abandoned her, and she really didn't want to lose her mommy. Bella had her dad stay with Nez(her nickname you gave her) so she would be comfortable. She then ran out of the house to go to her next location

She went to the wolf pack to find Jacob and see if he and his pack were willing to help. Everyone knew how important you were to Bella, and they were extremely grateful, for you due to your bringing Bella out of her depression after Edward had left her. So they were almost as worried as Bella when they found out you were taken. You were only a human, and they had no idea whether or not if a supernatural being had you. By the time she was finished she had an entire search party out, and every single one of them were keen on not quitting until you were safe, and that the person who took you was dead.