Ila(Noah movie)

Ila just watched as you and Ham walked away

You were eager to be off the boat, so you could be as far away from Ila and Shem as possible.

Flashback
You were found by Noah, the same day that Ila was, you knew you loved her as soon as you laid eyes on her. You too were madly in love for years, that was until Shem started to have feelings for Ila as well.

You and Ila stopped seeing each other because she was afraid of getting caught. So when you found out that her and Shem were having a baby, you were absolutely furious. After that you stayed with the animals, trying to avoid both of them. If one of them tried speaking to you you would just ignore them. Shem had no idea what was going on, all of a sudden his "sister" had started ignoring him.

You even helped Noah destroy the boat when the two tried to leave. You didn't want to be around Ila and Shem, but you didn't want Ila to have his kids.
When Noah decided to spare Ila's twins you were so angry. At this point you stayed hidden in a small corner of the boat at almost all times to avoid everyone.

Back to present
Ila tried so hard to persuade you to stay, but you couldn't stay here and pretend to be happy as Ila and Shem had a family. You turned back one last time to see what you were leaving behind. You sighed as you turned back around, knowing that you'd never see them again.