Harley Diaz

This is for PLL_Fan04

Harley when she was preparing herself to ask you out

Harley when she was preparing herself to ask you out. You two had been best friends forever and she didn't want to ruin your friendship.

"You can do this Harley." She said to herself as she stood outside your door. She was so focused that she didn't even see the door open.

"Harlz, what are you doing?" You joked
"Ummm, I really need to talk to you." At this point you were extremely nervous because Harley was rarely serious.

"Okay come in."
You both sat on your bed and you watched as Harley prepared herself before speaking.

"Y/nireallylikeyouandiwaswonderingifyouwouldbemhgirlfriedn." She stuttered out quickly.

"Harlz you're gonna have to speak a little slower." You giggled. She took a deep breath once again.

"Y/n I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." She said and then looked down embarrassed. You scoot closer to her and lifted her chin up.

"Harlz, I like you too and I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Wait REALLY!!!" She screamed and you laughed at her.

"Uhh, I mean cool" she said trying to play it off. You laughed at her and pulled her into your lap, and you two hung out for the rest of the day.