Maisie Wiliiams and Anna Taylor Joy

For @Arya_Byers22

Your girlfriends watching you gush about them in an interview

Maisie Williams and Anna Taylor-Joy were sitting on the couch, watching their girlfriend Y/n being interviewed on TV. Y/n was discussing their latest project, and Maisie and Anna were both captivated by Y/n's intelligence and charm.

As the interviewer asked Y/n about working with Maisie and Anna, Y/n's face lit up with a smile. "Working with Maisie and Anna has been amazing," Y/n said. "They're both incredibly talented actresses and wonderful human beings."

Maisie leaned over to Anna, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. "Did you hear that?" she whispered. "Y/n thinks we're wonderful."

Anna giggled, nodding her head. "I heard," she replied. "Y/n is so sweet."

Y/n continued to talk about her co-stars, but Maisie and Anna were too caught up in their own private moment to pay much attention. They were cuddled up together on the couch, and every time Y/n complimented them, they would exchange affectionate glances and giggle like schoolgirls.

Y/n finally finished the interview, and Maisie and Anna both let out a sigh of contentment. "You were amazing," Maisie said, pressing a kiss to Y/n's cheek.

Anna leaned in, nuzzling her face against Y/n's neck. "We're lucky to have you as our girlfriend," she whispered.

Y/n smiled, feeling a rush of love for the two women beside her. "I'm lucky to have you both too," she said, wrapping their arms around Maisie and Anna.

The three of them sat in silence for a few moments, reveling in the warmth and comfort of each other's embrace. Maisie and Anna were both beaming with happiness, and Y/n couldn't help but feel grateful for the two amazing women who had stolen her heart