Chapter 1 : The Start

"So that's the end!" Rylie said closing the book she just published. "So? What's your favorite part?"

"Nothing. I hated it." I uttered. Probably because I can't even remember a scene from her book except for the part where Freya was killed and by that they lived happily ever after of some sort.

Her eyes widened in shock. "Girl! Appreciate me!" She exclaimed.

"Freya was just a victim, why did you made her look the villainess?" I questioned her.

She sighed. "Because I want to. . . I know she isn't but still she made the heroine suffer, so that makes her the Villainess." She explained which made me give her the LOOK.

"Listen Rylie. . . She worked her ass off only for everything to get taken by some stupid bitch everyone barely knows." I stated my point.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, true she worked hard for it but doesn't mean she had to ruin someone elses life."

Im literally gonna beat her up, I took a deep breath before I start to state my point as well but I suddenly find it hard to breathe my chest started to ache as well.

As soon as she noticed she quickly ran out the room. "Nurse!!!" She yelled.

A few seconds later I felt sleepy and soon my sight started to blur and turn dark.

_______________

SHE opened her eyes meeting the gaze of a handsome man infront of her. She quickly sat up questioning who the man is.

"Freya, you're awake!" The man exclaimed hugging her.

Freya? Who's Freya? Before she could say anything to the man, the fancy door suddenly opened and a Tall, black haired man with dark brown eyes entered. Now who's this?

Where am I though? This is definitely not the hospital. The man who entered didn't seem to be glad to be in it, he looked rather forced.

"Who are you?" Finally she managed to say something.

The man gave her a confused look. " I'm your Fiancè, Zavier Beldevere, the crown prince of the Rhoden Empire. Have you forgotten?"

Zavier Beldevere, hmm. . . Seems familiar. She stared at the ceiling searching inside her head where she had heard that name.

A minute later, the light bulb was lit. It was the name of the Male Lead of her bestfriend's Novel.

Wait. . . Am I seriously in her novel? And I'm Freya?

Great.

She led out a smile to the Prince infront of her. "I'm sorry, how can I forget."

Looking unto the man who just entered she had a hint that it was Freya's brother, Felix Luem Yeovil.

In the Novel, Freya's brother Felix didn't like her, it was stated that he hated Freya for many reasons. That no matter how hard he tries their Father will always favor Freya. Jealous Ass.

"Brother?" She called unto her brother  who just glared at her, which confirmed that it was indeed Felix.

When the Prince finally read the room, he turned to Freya. "Why don't you rest first?"

Upon hearing what the Prince said she found it great as she was indeed tired and wanted to get some sleep. "Alright."

The Prince tucked her in under the blanket not minding the people who are in the room.

It'll be fun being Freya. I will do my best to make great decisions and do the things I haven't done yet in my previous life!

_______________

The Next day Freya decided to walk around the Duchy and tour herself for her to be familiar of the place.

Upon reaching the indoor garden she felt happy atleast, it was a long time ago before she had taken a stroll as she was always stuck laying on her hospital bed.

"What's my dear sister doing in here, when she hated this garden the most?" A voice of a man said behind her which was clearly her Brother.

She turned around to face him.

He was right, Freya of all people hated  this specific garden. In this garden an unpleasant event happened in her childhood. I forgot she hated one specific garden but how am I suppose to know that?!

"Why does my brother care?" She responded with a blank expression.

"Now now, no need to be cranky, I was just curious on Father's little princess' unusual behavior." He said crossing his arms.

What am I suppose to say to this crappy guy?!. . . Im just gonna ignore him then.

Freya then walked towards the entrance of the garden where her brother is standing, she just walked passed to through him.

Walking around the halls made Freya ecstatic as she always wanted to feel like a princess. I wonder where the kitchen is?

After an hour or so of walking attempting to find the kitchen, Freya was already exhausted and hungry.

This place is so big, like, don't they get lost?! She looked around in need of help, as soon as she saw a maid in the distance her face brightened.

"You." She called unto the servant. "Bring me to the Kitchen." The servant led the way without saying a word. Have I scared her?

Freya got some quite of a reputation in the whole Empire to have great temper and a snob to people she dislikes, even though she was like that the crown prince still dealt with her as she was the most suitable candidate in the whole Empire.

Reaching the kitchen made the Lady smile so brightly that it made everyone in the kitchen look at her in disbelief.

"Please, cook me something delish." She said to the cook who's holding a spatula in one of his hands.

"Y-yes milady." The cook hastily rushed unto getting the Ingredients needed which bugged the Lady.

"Take your time, no need to rush." She added which made everyone shock.

Some servants started to murmur and it made Freya insane. She stood up making everyone flinched.

"Everyone, leave. Except for the cooks." She said in great authority and made all the other servants leave the Kitchen.

She sighed after settling down, taking deep breaths. She and Freya got this similarity but unlike the old Freya she does not throw a fit and throw things across the room, she may want to be cruel but only to those whom she dislikes in the Novel.

And they are; The crown Prince, Aurelia, the heroine, The ladies she forgot the names of and last but not the least, Felix, Freya's brother.

She swore that if they don't change or try to even go near her, she will be much much more cruel than the old Freya.

But for now, she is thinking of filling up her stomach with the food this great cooks are cooking.