Chapter 14 : Library

"I BEG YOU MY LORD, don't tell anyone till I can find someone to father my Child."

Felix took his hand away. " I won't, just do what I told you to do."

He said before leaving the room.

Aurelia took a deep breath before caressing her belly. I'll keep you safe, my child.

______________

"Hmm, this is a great offer that is hard to refuse Grand Duke." Duke Yeovil said.

Vik smirked who's sitting across the Duke's desk.

"It'll benefit the both of us, it's a win win, your grace." He said.

"Alright, then let's get this project done with." The Duke said then signed the contract.

After that, he wandered around their Ducal hoping to see Freya, and he did.

He saw Freya reading some books in their Library, her eyebrows almost meeting each other from reading a book.

"You seem stressed." He spoke.

Freya lifted her gaze and shocked to see Vik in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She exclaimed.

He only smirked and checked what book Freya was reading.

No wonder she's cranky. He thought after seeing the book Freya has.

"Aren't you happy to see my handsome Face?" He teased which made Freya's eyebrows once again narrow.

"Well not anymore." She uttered before turning her attention back into the book.

"So. . . You were happy to see me?"

Their eyes met.

Vik was leaning towards Freya and Freya was leaning away from Vik. . .

Is he really gonna kiss me right here?! Freya thought.

Freya Placed both of her hands in Vik's chest, which Freya thought was weird.

"You like chests?" Vik uttered. As he said that Freya took her hand off.

"What the Fuck?" Freya exclaimed which made Vik chuckle.

He looks cute having that genuine laugh than all that smirking thing.

"I never thought Lady Freya could swear like that." He said now holding to chuckle.

Freya just rolled her eyes.

"Why are you even reading that? You look mad reading that." He said.

Freya just gave him the look. "Why do you care?"

Vik stared at her for a while. Pretty face, soft pinkish lips, makes you laugh. . . No wonder that cousin of mine got crazy.

"Stop staring at me please." Freya said, Vik only smirked.

"You're lucky that I have laid my eyes on you." He boasted.

"I think I'm unfortunate." She replied.

Vik shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk, what a rude woman. You have to apologize."

Freya's brows narrowed. "I don't want to."

Vik drew his face much closer. "Then I guess you have to apologize in some other way."

His gaze lowered down to Freya's soft pink lips, Freya then covered her mouth and shook her head.

Their attention was caught by footsteps and someone talking.

"Your Highness, we don't have a lot of time." A man's voice was heard.

"I have to see Freya, just a second."

Freya knew straight away that it was Zavier, so she grabbed Vik's nape and pulled him down under the table.

This woman!

After she hid Vik successfully it was just the right timing, Zavier walked towards Freya.

"Oh you're here, I've been looking for you." He said taking Freya's hand and caressing it.

I'm thinking of wearing gloves next time. Freya thought.

"Really?" She nervously led out a smile.

"How have you been? And that business with . . . the Grand Duke?" He uttered.

"Good, the business. . . Is uhmm doing well."

"Your Highness, we have to go." His subordinate called.

Zavier then kissed the back of Freya's hand, Freya was definitely not a fan of kissing and stuff so she had led out this awkward yet disgusted face.

"As much as I'd like to stay with you, I have some other business." He said.

"Alright, bye." Freya said and pushing the Prince slightly out in the Library.

"Take care, you don't want to let the people waiting!" She said before closing the Library's double doors behind the Prince.

Vik stood up and sat on the wooden chair, caressing his hair.

"I never thought of being under a woman, ever since." He suddenly uttered.

Freya took a deep breath and walked towards back to the table where Vik was.

"I think you liked being under me." Freya said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Men should never be under women, we are superior in many ways."

Freya rolled her eyes. "Yeah keep saying that and I'll break your cute face."

Instead of getting scared Vik stood up and walked closer to Freya, Freya stepped back each time he steps forward.

"I'm serious, I will definitely break your face." She repeated.

Vik smirked. "Go on. . ."

Freya positioned her fist ready to punch the Duke, but she was holding back for some reason.

Listen Freya, even if this guy's face breaks you've got nothing to lose. . . Except a handsome face to stare at

"What are you waiting for?" Vik trying to evoke Freya's hard and firm side.

When Freya's back hit the big bookshelf she put her fists down, declaring she surrenders.

Their faces once again were about an inch away from each other. Freya closed her eyes waiting for that kiss. . .

Vik chuckled. "I guess you enjoyed our little play too much that you want to do it again."

Freya could only pout, she could almost feel her face burn in embarrassment.

"But. . . I'm not greedy." He said before meeting Freya's lips with his.

Freya's eyes widened in shock. . . She felt her stomach turn around in circles as if being in the washer.

Their kiss once again deepens, both of their tongue fighting and exploring each other.

After that both of them were out of breath, Freya couldn't help but get flustered and feel her face heat up once again.

"Your gonna use this against me." Freya muttered.

"Why would I? We're partners aren't we?" He said before sealing their lips again.

I don't like kissing, but he makes me. . . like it.

"I have to work now. . ." He whispered.

"Then, go." Freya said pushing him away.

Vik only chuckled. "You push me that hard when you liked our kis-"

Freya cut him off.

"You've got work right? Go work!"

He smirked. "I'll come to see you the maybe the day after tomorrow, I don't want you missing me." He flirted.

Freya only glared and rolled her eyes after.