Chapter 13 : Mine

"YOU HIGHNESS, the princess has sent you a letter back." The Palace's Butler said placing the letter on his desk.

"Thank you Will." He replied then the butler nodded before heading 

He opened the letter hoping that Freya had accepted but, he has this feeling that she might've refused his request.

After he read the letter he was part right, Freya did refused.

I don't get you Freya, you changed . . . a lot

The doors suddenly opened and George entered, the Prince's subordinate.

"I have news that his highness will dislike very much." He started.

"George, can that wait? I'm busy."

"It associates with Lady Yeovil." After hearing Freya's last name he quickly got interested and lifted his gaze.

"Tell me."

"Someone saw the Lady Yeovil visit the Bonavich Ducal a few days ago." The Prince's blood suddenly boiled.

What? He felt confused and mad at the same time. That bastard, would Freya like him? She'll definitely fall for that Bastard and replace me.

The Prince always hated Vik even though they are cousins from the Emperor's side. They were both raised in the Palace right and just.

"Prepare the carriage, I have to talk to Vik." He said furiously.

_______________

Upon reaching the Bonavich Ducal, he was greeted by Vik's men. He did not waste any second and went to Vik's office where he's working on something at the time.

"Oh, it's my great cousin Zavier. It's been a long time?" Vik greeted and went closer to Zavier who's furious.

"Tell me Vik, did you meet Freya?" He straight up asked.

"Aren't you even gonna ask how I have been?"

"Answer me."

Vik's lips parted before letting out a smirk. " Are you jealous?"

He teasingly said which made Zavier more furious.

"Answer the damn question." He said firmly.

"Alright alright. Yes, she was very . . . Sweet." He said, annoying Zavier which of course was successful.

He was annoyed and mad, he wanted to throw a punch at his cousin who's smirking in front of him seemingly enjoying his mad face.

He took a deep breath. "What are you planning Vik?" He uttered.

Vik parted his lips as if he was going to answer his question but his Vik's eyes shifted behind him. Zavier looked behind him seeing Freya standing there, wide eyed.

"Freya?" He said confused.

"Greetings to his Highness." Freya formally greeted him with a bow.

He walked towards Freya. "What are you doing here?"

Oh shoot! Wrong timing! Freya thought almost panicking.

Freya blinked a couple of times. "I'm here to negotiate with the Grand Duke about. . . . A business."

Vik smirked even more. Slick, not bad.

"Oh. . ." The Prince seemed to be speechless, he felt guilty for even thinking that Freya would be swayed by a man like his Cousin.

"What about you, your highness, what are you doing here?" Freya asked innocently.

Zavier took a deep breath.