Chapter 15 : Flashback

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE CAME BACK, a lady was on her way to the Bonavich Ducal, smiling cheerfully.

After she reached the Ducal she was met by the Guards.

"May we know the Lady's profile and purpose of visit?"

She flashed a smile.

"I am Lady Contessa Yllaine Fontaine. I'm here to visit my childhood best friend, Duke Bonavich." She said.

After that she was permitted to come in and waited for the Duke to show up in the meeting room.

Contessa is the daughter of Archduke Fontaine, she is the second born among her 5 siblings. They used to be playmates with Vik along with Zavier, and she just came back after studying in the Academy with 4 degrees.

The doors opened and Vik came in. Contessa stood up and gave him a slight bow with a smile on the face.

"It's been a while. . ." She uttered.

"Yes it has been, how was your trip?" Vik said before setting down on the sofa across Contessa's.

"Fine, I believe the Duke got more handsome over the years." She said flashing a smile.

"Oh thank you. You are look beautiful as ever, too." He said as he returned the compliment.

There was a sudden silence in the room, it was broke off when the door suddenly swung open and the Butler peaked.

Vik signals him to come in.

"Your Grace, Lady Yeovil has come." He whispered to Vik.

Why does she have to come at this time?. . Well better face my wife. He thought before standing up.

"Pardon, Lady Contessa I have another guest to cater. Will you be alright here?" He said.

Is that someone much important than me?! I can't believe this! Contessa said mad of the thought.

"Oh, I'll be alright. I'll be waiting for you. . ."

Vik then proceeded to walk towards the door. "Please, don't wait for me." He said before leaving Contessa alone in the room.

She felt neglected at some point, she wanted to throw everything her eyes landed on but managed to control her anger.

I need to know who is this much important person than I am.

She stood up and went to snoop in the Ducal with raging curiosity and anger.

Upon reaching the garden side of the Ducal, she saw Vik at last. . . She hid behind a bush spying on him talking to a lady same as her.

Now who's this?

She grinned. She felt jealous seeing Vik talk to someone else. . . And it's a lady. Contessa began to look at the lady more closely.

Have I seen her before?

Contessa's eyebrows narrowed down thinking to where she saw this lady before, she thought harder but nothing came up but she knew she had seen her before. . . She just can't remember where.

What are they talking about?! She thought, frustrated still by the thought.

"Lady Yeovil, missed me already?" Vik said smiling while Freya frowns.

Contessa felt a light bulb light up above her head, she now remembered. Freya Lavine Yeovil.

* Flash Back *

8 years ago

Freya being part of this tea party held by the little miss of Fontaine seemed a bad Idea. . . She hated tea parties, especially with ladies like Contessa.

She sat down frowning, the other ladies felt intimidated by her presence. Except for one,

Contessa,

She hated Freya for showing up to her tea party frowning and even scaring her other guests.

Why did she even showed up if she's just gonna frown like that?!

Instead of getting all mad about the situation, she decided to smile and entertain her other guests.

"Why don't everyone drink their tea? We also have cookies, our head cook bakes the best cookies." She said proudly.

The other ladies was about to drink their tea when Freya raised her hand.

"Yes?" Contessa catered, she felt that Freya might say something that is about to ruin her party.

"Aren't we too young to drink tea?" Freya said.

Contessa rolled her eyes. "Look, if you don't want to drink the tea then don't." She paused for a moment sipping her tea. "You weren't invited anyways."

Freya then raised her hand slightly to signal the maid nearby to come closer to her.

"Get me milk." She said with a blank face but the bratty attitude was obvious.

The made slightly bowed before getting what she ordered. A little while later it was silent, no one dared to talk while Freya's waiting for her milk.

After the milk arrived Freya stood up, and walked towards where Contessa sat.

She drank a little bit of milk. "This is what I think of your tea party." She uttered before pouring the whole glass of milk unto Contessa's dress.

Contessa stood up shocked and with raging anger. "What have you done?!This is a new dress!"

Freya just looked at her blankly. "I told you what I think of your tea party."

Contessa's brows narrowed, raging with anger she pushed Freya to the ground and pulled her hair. Freya wasn't gonna go easy on her, so she reached for Contessa's dress and ripping it.

"This is what I also think of your stupid Tea Party!" She yelled ripping Contessa's dress even more.

The other Ladies we're worried and scared, none of them was brave enough to the stop the two from fighting.

Soon the maids came and pulled them away from each other, both of them we're out of breath, mad and totally messed up.

Both of them got punished, except Freya's was very light as the Duke loved and adored the young Freya.

* End of Flashback *

"I'm here for business." Freya replied with a serious face.

"Alright, go on." Vik said.

"We're moving too slow, I want it fast." Freya said directly unto Vik's face.

"Do you also want me to go harder?" Vik said jokingly, he even chuckled a bit by the thought.

But Freya was unfazed, she was too serious to even get what Vik was chuckling about.

"Yes, much harder. I want this to end well for the both us." She said.

He smirked. "Oh it will be."

What are they even talking about?! Contessa thought, frustrated that her curiosity wasn't satisfied.

I'll be digging some dirt on you, . . Freya.