Chapter 10 : Next Move

FREYA SEEMED TO BE MUCH ENERGETIC these past few days as she's excited to finally be able to go on a tea party with other noble ladies like her.

She always wanted to have her own friend group as well in this life of hers so she wore her favorite dress that she just found after she got bored and tried to look at dresses in Freya's big walk in closet and found this dress.

It was simple yet appealing to the eyes, it's a spaghetti strapped dress that reaches her ankles and then she paired it with an ankle strapped heels.

"You look so Beautiful milady! I never knew that milady has some taste in Fashion." Tia said praising Freya which she smiled in return.

"Of course! This is the Lady Yeovil obviously!" She said proudly still admiring herself in the mirror.

Tia clasped her hands also admiring Freya.

"Alright, time to go! Let's go Tia!" Freya said enthusiastically even pointing her hand to the door.

The tea party she's attending is held by the Lady of Hamilton. While o. The carriage Freya decided to ask some information about the Lady of the Hamilton Ducal.

"What is the Lady of Hamilton like Tia?"

"She's quite active socially milady, has a lot of suitors and I've heard a rumor about her that she's an illegitimate child of the Duke." Freya spilled.

Freya thought of it, there's a 50/50 chance that she'll be friends with the Lady or an enemy.

Upon reaching the Hamilton Ducal the Butler showed them the way to the Garden where the tea party is being held.

And everyone was already there, except for Freya since there's only one more seating that is still unoccupied.

"Lady Yeovil! Welcome!" The lady that greeted her seemed to be the Lady Hamilton. "Please take a seat!" She said and pointed to the Seating at the other end of the Table.

She was at the Center facing all the other ladies. She felt nervous as she wasn't typically the someone who'd join parties.

"Greetings Lady Hamilton and to the other Ladies, I am very grateful for the Lady's invite." Freya said still keeping a straight face.

The ladies who she talked to at the Duke's Birthday Banquet were also there, when she looked at either one of them they'll shift there gazes away.

Gosh, I should've be friended them instead of going against them. . . Freya thought.

"I appreciate the Lady's presence as well." Lady Hamilton said. "Now that we're complete we shall start the tea party." She cheerfully said.

They all raised there tea cups before taking a sip of the tea prepared.

"Any latest news ladies?" Lady Hamilton started.

A lady then raised her hand slightly. "I heard that His Grace Bonavich is looking for someone to wed." A lady Freya didn't know the name of said.

All the other ladies started to get interested. "I'll ask my Father about him." A lady said almost squealing.

This is weird. . .

Only the Lady of Hamilton talks to her and others even avoid eye contact with her. She just felt excluded.

Freya then decided to leave for a while since she got bored, she isn't someone who talks a lot to people she just met and of course she does not even vibe with them that much.

I'm so high that they can't even bring themselves to talk to me. She thought walking around their outdoor garden with Tia behind her.

"Tia, am I scary?" She asked.

"I think milady is for the first glance but when you get to know the lady more, she isn't what the rumors said." Tia said, it warmed Freya's heart but at the same she felt nice.

She led out a sigh and looked up to the sky. I'm being too nice, that's not my purpose. . .

Freya felt that she hadn't served her purpose, especially after the incident with the Prince.

I need a new better plan. She got herself together and decided to think of ways for her to succeed, but then she realized that she forgot most of the events in the Novel.

Rylie is such a boring speaker, now I can't remember important details. She covered her face with both of her palms. How am I suppose to figure out my next move. . . ?

"Milady, you've seem to drop your fan." An unfamiliar male voice, Freya looked beside her and it was a tall man with ash gray colored hair.

Freya's eyes was shining looking at the man's hair, it looked very silky rather she wanted to touch the man's hair but she does not know this guy so she was worried that she might get thrown off.

"Your hair looks cute." Freya uttered.

The man had a confused look on his face, "Pardon?"

"I said that's not my fan."

The hair looks cute, this guy's face looks cuter! Freya couldn't contain herself anymore so she reached out for the man's hair

But. . . The man was too tall

She froze in embarrassment, the man could only led out a confused look once again.

"I'm sorry!! Your hair is just too silky looking to not touch. . . This natural?" She smiled bitterly mad about the situation she just put herself into.

"It is natural." The man replied.

"Really? Wow it's so silky looking, is it soft?" She asked further more.

The man smiled. "I don't know, you can judge it yourself." The man bend down for Freya to touch his hair which she also did.

Her eyes looked like there were sparkles inside of them. It is soft!!!

"I love~ your hair, sir!" She cheered.

The man chuckled bitterly. She clearly does not know who I am. . . Where have this lady's manners go?

"Sir?" He asked sounding insulted.

She blinks her eyes continuously. "Pardon, I don't know what's. . .your name."

Freya then felt a tug from behind and it was Tia, she whispered. "He's the Duke from the west, Vik Winston Bonavich."

Her eyes widened and looked at him who's just standing staring at her. I might have fucked up.