Chapter 11 : Conditions

"Y-YOUR GRACE." She stuttered addressing the Duke.

The Duke smirked. "Lady Freya Lavine Yeovil. . . You're interesting." He said looking directly into Freya's eyes.

Freya's getting flustered by his gazes as if it was electricuted in her internal organs.

"Well uhm we'll be leaving Your Grace, Bye!" She said running away pulling Tia along with her.

"Milady!!" Tia screams in shock

They stopped at an hallway and sat there for a while trying to catch their breaths.

"Did . . . he follow us?" Freya asked with almost running out of breath.

Tia looked behind them. "No milady."

Freya knew what she did was natural instinct since she learned from her previous life is to runaway from scary people.

But in this case she just ran away because of plain embarrassment.

Tia face palmed herself. "Gosh now I gotta do something for him to not ruin me."

"Milady the Duke is very kind I know he'll never ruin somebody just because of that." Tia said.

Though Freya isn't really sure, she felt something different. . . It's not the feeling you feel when you get face to face with a kind person.

"Where does the his Grace live?" Freya said.

___________________

"Milady I'm so glad you managed to persuade the Duke!" Tia said happily.

"I know right, this skill of mine is on the top!" She boasted.

They're on their way to Grand Duke Vik Winston Bonavich's Ducal as Freya wants him to be on her side.

A guy as powerful and influences people, she definitely needs him as a back up just for whatever will happen in the near future.

Upon reaching the Ducal, a very big mansion with a color scheme of pastel blue and plain white, a dark blue roof with very nice landscaping at the front.

"I never knew that the Duke also has this big of a mansion in the North." Tia uttered.

"He should have, he's related to the Emperial Family after all."

Guards greeted them. They even helped Freya get down the carriage, they didn't question their sudden appearance in the Grand Duke's Ducal.

"Good day Lady Yeovil. I'm Carlos the Ducal's butler, His grace has been expecting you. Please follow me." Freya proceeded to follow the Butler to where she's guessing is the Duke's Meeting room.

As Freya went in, Tia is left outside with the Butler as she isn't allowed to be in her lady's private meetings.

"Lady Yeovil, I see you have decided as soon as possible meet me." He said.

Freya sat across him. "I wanted to apologize for what happened the other day, I totally learned from my mistakes."

The Duke Scuffed. "My my, I didn't expect the lady to be like this. After you tried to intimately touch my hair?"

Freya turned red out of embarrassment. Why does he have to mention that, I apologized!

"Well I didn't get to touch it, so what?" Freya said being annoyed with the Grand Duke smirking while looking at her.

"Still, you're engaged. That would be a total mud on your family name if it got out." Freya's eyes widened.

This doesn't feel right. Tia wouldn't do that so this ass would be the one who'll spread that, I didn't even got to touch his hair. Freya Breathe in.

"I didn't touched your hair! It's not like I kissed you or something." Freya exclaimed.

He smirked and chuckled. "Well not in the story I'm going to tell."

This motherfucker, is he trying to measure me?? Oh hell nah! Freya stood up ready to punch him but she thought that, that would be worse.

So she just sat back down.

"What do you want then?" She asked calmly.

"Simple, break off your engagement."

Seriously? I've been trying to do that ALL THIS TIME!

"Alright." Freya agreed without even hesitating that made the Grand Duke blink a few times in disbelief.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I'll break off the engagement, but you'll have to help me. I want him to have an affair with someone for me to successfully get out."

The Grand Duke stared at her. Is she for real? She was really crazy over Zavier before. . . What happened?

"I thought you love Zavier?." He asked.

"Not anymore.

"Perhaps you are with someone else?" He asked suspicious of Freya's intention.

Freya's brows almost met. "Excuse me! No guy in this world impressed me yet, if someone did I should've just ran away with him." She said annoyed making the Duke Chuckle.

"Oh really? I am looking for someone to wed, would you accept it?"

"Me? Getting married to you? You're annoying why would I!" She rolled her eyes after crossing her arms.

It made Vik chuckle once more. She's amusing. . . Perfect.

"You don't have any choice, Marry me." Freya's jaw almost dropped.

Vik was obviously her type if he wasn't annoying her, he is handsome and can totally back her up.

I never got married before, I should get married here. She stood up in front of the Duke whose sitting.

"I accept, but I can only give you 1 child because giving birth is terrifying. That's my condition." She stated.

Vik then stood Infront of her with only a few inches between them. "I'll try."

What does he mean by he'll try?

"My conditions are, I own you and you'll have to follow everything I say."

Freya gave him a dirty look. "Hell nah! I disagree, If you own me I have to own you and you'll have to follow everything I say too."

"Own me, then." He smirked and pulled Freya by the waist.

Oh really, this is how he play huh. Freya then pulled his face to hers, kissing him.

It took the Grand Duke by surprise, while Freya licked her lips after that while looking straight at his eyes.

Feisty

He then drew his face closer to Freya's sealing their lips together again, as their kiss deepen his hands started to roam around her back, attempting to untie her dress.

But then a sudden knock was heard, they stopped and fixed themselves.

"Enter!" Vik said and the a maid entered with a tray full of sweets and a tea pot.

I forgot I ordered these. He thought and glanced at Freya whose just innocently looking at the Sweets.

He smirked. I'll definitely own her.