Chapter 5 : Friendship

HE'S HANDSOME.

"No, you did not do anything wrong." She finally replied.

"Then, why won't you talk to me?"

"I am talking to you now."

"What I meant was why aren't you talking to me like usually? It's making me worry." He then held Freya's hand.

Freya wanted to take her hand away but seeing the Prince's handsome figure. She couldn't refuse. Maybe I could just be nice to him for now, just until Aurelia comes.

"Stop worrying, I'm just not in the mood."

"Not in the mood?" He asked then proceeded to kiss the back of Freya's hand. His kisses went up slowly to her shoulder which gave her goosebumps.

He then looked at Freya's eyes deeply before drawing his face near unto her's and gave her a kiss.

Freya's eyes widened and she froze in shock. Did he just kissed me?!

The Prince led out a chuckle. "You're so cute."

WHAT? Me? Cute? Freya couldn't digest what just happened, she was left stunned.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked.

The Prince gave her a confused look. " Why? You probably kissed me a hundred times before, I wanted to kiss you now."

He was right, the old Freya was really fond of the Prince as he was charming, gentle and kind, every girls dream guy. When she knew she was getting engaged to the Crown Prince she was so ecstatic and became obsessive.

I guess that's something I don't like about the old Freya, well I am the new Freya now. I am quite obsessive as well but not as much as the old Freya. She thought.

"Are you mad? Forgive me."

"I'm not. It's most likely to happen as to we are engaged." She said.

The Prince thought that something is really weird about Freya currently. I don't know what I did for her to be like this. Does. . . She not love me anymore?

"Freya, if ever you don't love me anymore, Tell me so that I can make you love me again." He said.

Wtf. . . This is his green flag era. Freya Thought about the Prince in the Novel, she thought that maybe she forgot something important about the Prince.

Then she remembered that the Prince actually Loved Freya, he just got tired of Freya's bratty attitude towards other women that surrounded him or other people basically.

Freya was really the Jealous type. When he met Aurelia and bonded with her, he fell in love with her.

"You'll love another soon and you won't worry about me, not even the slightest." Freya said then stood up.

She suddenly felt like her chest was going to burst. She knew she wasn't upset of the matter at all, then she thought that maybe this was the Old Freya's feelings. She must've really loved this guy.

The Prince took her Hand and pulled her in a hug. Freya then couldn't help but to just let out the old Freya's feelings.

The Prince wiped her tears. "Please, don't cry. How could you say that I'll love another soon? I can't see myself loving anyone else besides you Freya." He said comforting Freya.

"You'll get tired of me soon enough and find another that is somewhat love you better that I do." She sobs.

Freya's feelings are taking over her as she cried more. "Who said I'll get tired of you? I wouldn't. I refuse to get tired of loving you, Freya."

Gosh, why does he have to be a walking green flag as to this moment. . . cry it out girlie. The Prince's hugs tightened.

"I love you very much Freya."

___________________

"Milady, how'd you know?" Tia asked.

"I sense it. There will be this new girl coming and he will fall in love with her, I've come to accept that fact now." Freya said.

Tia pouted. "If it really happens I would get upset. . . I liked your highness with you, Milady."

Freya gasped. "Well, I couldn't stop that from happening."

From the Distance Tia noticed Felix coming their Way. "Milady! Lord Felix is coming."

"What?! What's he doing here?"

Tia just shrugged her shoulders and stood up behind Freya.

"Freya." Felix called unto her.

"Yes, what do you want?"

"You're coming with me."

___________________

Before she knew, she is now at a table drinking tea with a girl who hasn't talked to her yet while her brother discuss his business to the Count.

"Your name's Sahara, right?"  She asked.

She nodded shyly.

"May I know how old you are?" She said trying to create a conversation.

"The same as the lady, 18." She answered.

In this part Freya had already celebrated her coming of age so the new Freya didn't have to stress out any further.

"Oh, then is Sahara already engaged?"

"No, I don't even have a suitor." She said not lifting her head up to look at Freya, she only glances at Freya.

"Really? How?! You're very pretty, how could you not have a suitor?" Freya suddenly exclaimed.

Sahara got shy even more but is flattered. "Thank you princess, I don't know why they don't come at me."

"Please, call me Freya. We're friends now right?" Freya said smiling at Sahara.

Sahara only Nodded. "You know, you're the first to ask me for friendship."

Freya got furious. "WHAT? They are so missing out, you seem very nice just shy."

Sahara chuckled. "The Princess isn't as what the rumors say."

"I'm sure I am."

"No you aren't Princess. In fact all you did today is try to get me to talk and flatter me. You even asked me for friendship." She said.

Am I being nice?! I should be cruel and mean. . . Why do I have to so so so nice!!

"Well. . . Sahara is nice so I am too. I like Sahara very much, you're very pretty but shy. Why are you shy anyways? Totally wasting your beauty!!"

Sahara smiled bitterly. "I haven't quite experience or am used to socialize as my Father is very protective."

"Oh, I see." Freya paused. "Well I bet sooner or later Sahara will get used to it! And get many many suitors!"

Sahara Chuckled. "I hope so."

______________