Chapter 4 : Handsome Men

THE DUKE'S BIRTHDAY is coming up soon, Freya thought of giving her father a present. She is also preparing herself for the day Aurelia shows up.

In the Novel, Aurelia showed up in the Duke's Birthday Banquet so Freya also set out plans for what may happen. Freya is a little paranoid so she created a plan b for her plan B's.

"Tia" she called unto Tia who's behind her.

"Yes milady?"

"Prepare me an appropriate dress, we're going to the Capital." She said which Tia followed and went to her walk in closet to find a dress that is appropriate.

After getting the Dress, Freya then went out to inform their Butler, Desmond, up about where she was going.

"Desmond, I swear we'll be very quick." She said trying to persuade Desmond.

"Im very sorry for I can't you milady. . ." Desmond said.

Freya was upset. She knew that sneaking out would only make the Duke mad and decreases his trust. Then upon trying to think a way she finally thought of something.

"We'll bring a couple guards with us to be much safer!" She said letting out a cheeky smile.

Desmond sighed and finally lets them be on there way with 2 of the best knights under them, Sergio and Thomas.

Freya couldn't help herself smile throughout the trip, especially with 2 handsome knights accompanying them.

"Tia, Don't you think those two knights are quite handsome?" She said.

Tia looked at her master's eyes, even she couldn't even deny that those two we're handsome indeed.

She nodded. "Do you know those guys Milady?"

Freya shookt her head. "The First time seeing them." She said smiling.

Of course it's my first time seeing them! It has been only a few days since I got here.

"Would you like one of them?" Freya said that made Tia's eyes widened.

She quickly shookt her head. "I need to focus on you Milady and not some handsome knight." She said being flustered by the thought.

Even though I could juggle a knight and milady, I still currently am admiring someone else. . . Lord Felix. Tia thought.

Upon getting to the Capital the knight Sergio gave the lady a hand, she thought of something weird. She held unto the knights hand still while scanning the place.

It was packed with people, she then took a glance at Tia who's eyes widen Freya only winked at her and started to walk still holding the knights hand.

"M-milady." The knight called, she stopped walking and looked at the knight.

"Yes Sergio?" She said like she isn't doing anything unusual.

"Does my lady needs my assistance in walking?" He asked in a straight face.

Freya smiled cheekily. "Sure, I do." And they started to walk once again.

A few glances and stares were felt by Freya but she just brushed it off, minutes later they got into a Jewelry shop.

The knight opened the door for her, she led out a smile at the knight before finally letting go of his hand.

"W-welcome My Lady!" Said the guy in panic who probably owns the place.

"Show me all your finest brooches."

"Oh yes Milady! Sheila get all our Finest Brooches!!" He ordered to the girl behind the counter

After a while of waiting the girl named sheila finally came back bringing all their Brooches.

"Oh here it is Milady, please choose anything here that interests you." He said.

After looking at each one there were two of them that she liked. The Diamond and Ruby one, they were most appealing to her eyes than any other. Which one?

"Tia?" She called.

"Yes milady?"

"Which one do you think should I buy for Father?"

Tia thought for a moment before responding. "I really think the Diamond brooch will suit the Duke and the Ruby one is for Lord Felix."

Freya's expression changed upon hearing her brothers name. "What?! Why should I buy him one?" She exclaimed.

"OH, Forgive me Milady I just really thought that it would suit Lord Felix." She said Panicking.

Freya gasped. "It's alright, it does suit Felix." She thought for a while if she should buy it for her Brother.

After thinking about it for a while she finally made the decision unto buying the Diamond and Ruby Brooch, one for her Father and One for Felix.

Even though I hated that guy, I just really wanted to see this brooch on him because it looks pretty. Well If I could have it I would, But I cant.

_____________________

After reaching the Ducal, in Freya's chamber, Freya and Tia couldn't stop talking about handsome men as they are very well fond of them.

"I held his hand earlier like I was a Badass Queen!" Freya Exclaimed.

"Even though I don't know what badass means milady, I certainly get what you want to say. The look on his face flustered was really handsome!"

"Oh yeah?! Dang it I really should've looked at him."

"Oh I haven't told Milady that the Duke at the west is very Handsome!" Tia said almost blushing.

"What?? Oh my god, I wanna see if he's really handsome then!"

"I heard that he was kind, and pretty much had abs!!" Both of them screeched in excitement.

Out of nowhere there were a knock on the door, Tia went up to the door and opened it. It was the crown Prince, Tia quickly bowed and said her greetings.

"Greetings to the Empire's star, His highness."

Zavier gave a nod slightly. "May I know who you are?"

"I am Tia, the Lady's lady-in-waiting, your highness." She responded.

"Oh. . . Alright then will you please give us privacy?" He then asked.

Tia glanced at me first before agreeing and headed out. What does this crammy prince want, I was in my happy hour with Tia.

"Freya, how have you been doing?" He asked.

"Fine."

"That's great."

It was silent. The Prince didn't know what to say since the Old Freya usually talked a lot and cling to him, he found this strange.

"Freya did I do something wrong? Please tell me if I made you upset." He said.

Their eyes met when Freya decided to take a look at him closely.

He's Handsome.