Chapter 12 : Breaking it Off

AURELIA was on her way to meet her master, the one who she was working for in snaking the Crown Prince.

"Have you been working well?" The man said.

Aurelia nodded. "I have executed the first move, I will be working unto the next move then." She said.

The man smirked. "Great, do well and you'll receive a big reward sooner or later."

"Yes, Your Grace." She uttered before leaving sneakily.

I ought to finish this plan successfully in order for me and my child to have a better life.

_______________

"Milady?" Tia called.

Freya was dozing off, she hadn't slept well last night as to she was busy thinking about what happened the other day.

He's such a great kisser. . . Wait no! Erase! He's a great player not a kisser!! Damn he has entered my brain now.

"Milady" Tia called once again Catching Freya's attention at last.

"Yes?"

Tia handed a letter to Freya. "A letter was sent to you, it looked like it came from the Emperial Family."

Freya opened the Letter and saw that it was from none other than the Crown Prince, Zavier.

So annoying.

________________

Dear Freya,

           I miss you already, will you be able to visit me at in the Palace. I want to see you, I want to be with you. Please accept my invitation, my love.

Love,
Zavier

________________

"What does it say milady?"

"Get me a pen and paper." I ordered.

Tia followed and went to get a paper and pen, Freya is hoping that Aurelia would be there for her to take action and sway Zavier.

After she wrote her rejection letter she told Tia to send it to the Emperial Palace.

Freya couldn't think of anything to do at that time, instead she decided to take another stroll into their Garden, Tia insisted she'll come along but Freya refused.

It was windy, the leaves swaying along with the wind was heard. It made Freya closed her eyes and feel the wind blew past her skin.

Suddenly she heard a scuff behind her. When she looked behind her it was Felix.

"What do you want?" She uttered.

"You're on the way."

Freya rolled her eyes and turned around, she started to walk slowly.

"You can walk on the side, you know?"
Felix then proceeded to push her to the side resulting Freya to trip and almost fall.

"The Hell?!" Freya exclaimed when she looked at Felix his eyes showed worry.

When he realized he quickly looked away and fixed himself.

"Your not hurt are you?" He asked in the coldest tone he could.

Freya rolled her eyes. "No, but I almost hit my head on the beam and could have died."

"Well you didn't."

"But I almost did, idiot." Freya said which surprised Felix.

"Words Freya."

She instead rolled her eyes and left Felix standing.

Freya calling him an idiot may have damaged his dignity, he never would have thought she would call him an idiot.

He thought that Freya might have learned that from her tutor. I might as well suggest Father a better tutor

The Day went as it is, Freya running around the Ducal, Tia running after her, Felix reading and doing some of the paperworks.

____________

Freya has gotten really bored of the same routine over and over again, she thought that Aurelia is moving too slow.

I have to do something. She thought

She decided to go to the Duke's office herself and try to persuade him to cancel her engagement.

The door was opened by Theo, she smiled to her Father with Innocence.

"Good day Father, I'd like to inform you about my feelings about this specific topic." She said.

The Duke lifted his gaze. "Go on."

Freya then took a deep breath. "I want to break off my engagement to the crown prince."

The Duke had kept his serious and calm gaze. Isn't he surprised?

"Tell me why."

"I feel like the love is gone Father, Zavier has been busy with the people to the point that I think he has forgotten about me." She said throwing in the saddest face she could make.

I hope I don't look cringe. She thought while waiting for the Duke's reply.

"Have you talked to him?"

Freya blinked a couple times. "I haven't. . ."

"Go talk to him first, our name is on the line Freya I expect you make great decisions." The Duke stated before going back to his paperworks.

Freya sighed as she went out the Duke's Office.

"Did the crown Prince upset our Lady?" Theo uttered behind her as she went out.

"Not yet, that is."

"Then, why is the lady cancelling the engagement? May I know why?"

She thought of an excuse for a little while. "I just don't love him anymore."

Theo placed his hand on his chin, thinking. . . "I can see that the crown prince really loves you, it might be hard to break it off with him."

Freya suddenly felt disappointed. "You're right, but that's not gonna last long. There are things I have to do and had put my name in."

"Is the lady inlove with another?" Theo asked in curiosity.

Freya gave him a confused look. Why do they always think I'll leave him for someone all the freaking time?

"That's Funny Theo!" She sarcastically said. "See you some other time Theo, I have some other business to attend to." She said enthusiastically.

"I wish the lady goodluck!"

Now time to have a meeting with that Bonavich.

"Milady how did it go?" Tia asked as soon as she entered the chamber.

"Not good. But please get me a pen and paper, stat." She said and sat facing her desk ready to write.

She hopped on writing the letter she'll be sending to the Grand Duke as soon as she got the pen and paper.

Let's not mess this up, I need to fulfill my evil duties right and just!!

_________________

A/N : I apologize for the very slow update. I've been busy for the past few days, I'll try to publish the next chapter by this week!