A Child Changes Everything. [Back At Hogwarts]

******WARNING!******* SOME SEXUAL CONTENT *******WARNING!*******

Your eyes weren’t closed for more than 10 minutes when a loud crack jolted you out of your sleep. You shot up, and the first thing you saw was Draco with his wand at the ready. Then you spotted the source of the noise.

“Kreacher?”

The old house elf looked up, having been distracted by dusting off the filthy loincloth he always wore. He grumbled under his breath as he walked up to you. 

“Master Harry Potter has sent me.”

“What? Why?”

“Master Harry Potter could not come. He gave Kreacher this.” He pulled out a small clear vile and handed it to you. You watched the mysterious translucent white liquid as it floated inside. 

“What do I do with it?” you asked, confused. Kreacher waved his hand and a very old looking bowl appeared floating before him. It was filled with a similar translucent liquid. You looked up at Draco, but he looked just as clueless as you were. You noticed he still had his wand pointed at Kreacher. You lowered his hand, conveying that Kreacher was no threat. Then you opened the vile and tipped it upside down, letting its contents spill into the bowl.

“Closer.” Kreacher motioned with his hand for you to lean in. When you did, you felt yourself fall forward. You let out a yell in surprise as your body fell through the air. As quickly as it began, your feet hit the ground and you looked around frantically to figure out where you were. 

“CRUCIO!”

You cringed at the familiar curse that Bellatrix threw out toward you. But it wasn’t really you. You were in London, and you were watching the memory that plagued your nightmares unfold in front of you. You watched yourself as you writhed in pain on the floor. The intensity of reliving it all caused you to tear up. You looked to your right to see Harry struggling to try and reach you. 

“NO!” he screamed, shoving the Death Eaters but getting nowhere.

“If I had my way, you would have been dead a long time ago!” you heard Bellatrix hiss. You looked back to see her leaning low over your past self. “But my Master has requested that you live. He didn’t say anything, however, about the unborn.”

“GET AWAY FROM HER!”

CRUCIO!” she bellowed. You watched yourself scream in pain until you finally passed out. This was when your nightmare normally ended. But it didn’t fade to black this time.

“BELLETRIX, CEASE THIS NOW!” Voldemort yelled. She broke the curse immediately, staring up in confusion. Voldemort appeared in front of everyone from a cloud of dark smoke. He descended upon Belletrix, taking her face in his hand. She winced in pain as he whispered menacingly into her ear.

“But My Lord—“

“You can’t even begin to imagine what that child is capable of. I order you not to touch this girl again before she gives birth.”

“But My Lord! She is weak! She has nothing to offer us.” She scoffed.

“True. But the child… The child has plenty!” He then turned to Harry, who was still being held by the guards. He smirked at his pain as he watched on helplessly.

“LET HER GO!” Harry yelled. Voldemort was about to respond when a deafening bang rang out as the wall nearest them shattered. Stone flew everywhere. Everyone ducked for cover, including yourself. But when a large piece of stone flew through your body, you remembered you were only observing a memory. Harry shot up and grabbed your past self from the floor, cradling you in his arms as a team of Aurors climbed through the busted wall and shot spells in every direction. You were about to follow him when the scene dissolved right in front of your eyes, another taking its place. You were now standing in the Ministry, in an office you didn’t recognize. Harry was sitting in a chair, his foot jiggling up and down impatiently. You scanned the small, cluttered office. It was quite a peculiar sight. Toasters lined a shelf on the far right of the room, and a rubber chicken was hanging out from the bottom desk drawer. You then spotted a picture frame with a photo of the Weasley kids all smiling up happily.