A Child Changes Everything. [Finally Found]

You smiled when you woke to Harry kissing your neck lightly, but didn't open your eyes.

"Are you awake?" he whispered.

"No." you said. He laughed and kissed the top of your shoulder and down your arm.

"Harry don't. I'm tired." You said, with playfulness in your voice.

"No." He mimicked you. You laughed and turned to him, pulling him towards you. His hands ran up your side slowly and it took a lot of strength not to rip his shirt off right then.

"Mom!"

"Maybe if we ignore her she'll go away." Harry said against your lips. You smirked and pushed him off you. He groaned, his frustration evident.

"You know parents can never have sex." you said, getting up and putting on your shirt. You paused, some light headedness causing you to lean against the dresser. Harry didn't notice, just groaned and looked down at his lap.

"Sorry for getting you excited." he pouted. You laughed lightly, regaining your composure, and left the bedroom.

"What is it?" you asked through Kelly's door.

"I can't find my pink shirt." she said flatly.

"Did you check the drawer with your shirts in it?" you asked.

"No."

You walked away not believing her sometimes. You took a quick shower and dressed for work.

"Why are you leaving so early?" Harry asked, taking you from the waist and pulling you to him. You pushed him away softly.

"Down boy. I have to stop at Stacey's." You grabbed a bottle of water and waved at him before leaving. Because you left your car at work, Haylie offered to pick you up.

"Hope she hasn't gotten herself into some trouble again." She said, handing you a coffee.

"I love you! I so need this." you said, taking a gulp and rubbing your eyes.

"Up late with Harry were you? Getting a work out in?" you rolled your eyes.

"Just drive the car."

When you reached Stacey’s apartment, you knocked on the door repeatedly before she finally answered.

"Oh hey." She said groggily. You held out a coffee to her and she gave you an appreciative nod.

"How much did you drink?" Haylie asked. She just shook her head, wincing in pain.

"Well you can't be late again so we've come to kick your butt out the door." you said, then stopped.

"What's that?" you asked, walking toward her bedroom. She stepped in front of you quickly.

"What's what?" she asked.

"That noise?" Haylie asked, hands on her hips.

"Is somebody in the shower, Stacey?" you asked. She gave an embarrassed smile.

"You swore you wouldn't act this way anymore!" She waved her hands frantically for you both to keep your voices down.

"You weren't there, okay? He was just so hot, and charming..." then her eyes glazed over as she looked off toward her bedroom.

"You hardly know him!" you said, and you distantly heard the shower turn off.

"I know but... I don't know." she waved it off.

"Whatever, it's your life. Just get ready for work." She sighed and walked to the laundry basket to pick out her work clothes. You turned to walk back to the kitchen, then stopped abruptly. The dizziness you felt earlier had come back suddenly. You shrugged it off, and was about to rejoin the conversation when your heart stopped.