A Child Changes Everything. [Girls Night Out]

"Crucio!"

You lay on the floor, writhing in pain you couldn't even imagine.

"NO!" Harry yelled, trying to get to you through a wall of Death Eaters. You felt the pain stop instantly, and you lay motionless, catching your breath shakily. You heard a swoosh! sound as somebody swept past you, and you opened you eyes slowly.

"If I had a say you would've been dead a long time ago." Bellatrix hissed in your ear. "But my Master has requested that you live. He didn't say anything, however, about the unborn." she pointed her wand at you again.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" you heard.

"CRUCIO!!!" your hands went to fists as pain began to course throughout your body again. You felt your nails digging into your palm. You heard a scream, but the scene faded as everything turned to black.

You shot up from your bed, gasping. Cold sweat covered your entire body, and you shivered. You pulled the blankets back slowly and got out of bed, being very quiet so as not to wake Harry, who slept on beside you. You went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. You got in at once, even though the water was freezing. You let the water splash your face, feeling yourself wake up. You got out 10 minutes later, towel wrapped around your body.

"Hey." Harry said when you walked into the bedroom again.

"The shower woke you? I'm sorry." you said.

"It's okay. Pretty early though isn't it?" you looked at the clock. 2:06 A.M.

"Yeah... er..." you said, walking to Harry's closet and pulling on one of his shirts. "I just couldn't sleep." he got up and walked to you, pulling you into a comforting hug. You moved back to let go but he held your waist. You looked up and saw his eyes staring straight into yours. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours tenderly.

"Harry..." you whispered, breaking the kiss.

"You won't ever let yourself be happy, will you?" he asked, dropping his hands. You looked down, but he raised your head to look into his eyes again. Emotion flooded through you. You loved Harry, you really did. But in the back of your mind, Draco was still there. Draco may always be in my mind, but he's never going to be here. With that thought, you imagined life with Harry. You smiled slightly, remembering Harry and Kelly playing earlier that evening. You felt yourself close the gap between you and Harry slowly.

*    *    *    *

RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!

Your eyes snapped open at the loud noise that filled the room. You looked around before realizing it was your alarm clock. You hit it and got up, stretching. You shivered and pulled the sheets up over your naked body. You felt Harry's hand touch your back, stroking your bare skin.

"I really hope that wasn't another moment of weakness." he said. You bent down and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, it wasn't." you whispered. He smiled and you got up to have another shower. When you finished and stepped out of the bathroom you were greeted with the smell of pancakes.

"Mommy!" you heard from the next room. You pulled your robe tighter around you and headed to Kelly's room.

"You almost ready?" you asked. She was sitting on her bed, coloring. "Kelly, you need to get dressed!" you sighed, opening her drawer and pulling out a shirt.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked, not looking up. You got an outfit together and pulled Kelly's coloring book away, handing her the clothes. "Hey!"