Chapter 7 Conscious or Unconscious

Y/n waited for Ross so she sat on the ground. she watched impatiently as Shuri was drawing Agent Ross to them with her Kimoyo Bead that turned into a little robot wasp.

Agent Ross walked towards them and Shuri grabbed the wasp, putting it back on her wrist which turned back to a Kimoyo Bead.

"You didn't think to call?" He asked as they walked forward, except Y/n who stayed in her place.

"Now why would I have your number?" Okoye blandly asked and

Shuri let out a little chuckle.

"We are looking for the scientist who built the vibranium detector." Okoye said, getting back to the reason why they were there.

"So it was you guys in the Atlantic?"Ross asked them.

Shuri, Y/n and Okoye all shared looks of confusion.

"What happened?" Okoye asked.

"Seriously? It was a joint operation. Us and the SEALs. 30 of their top guys, two of our best officers, friends of mine. Gone. Just like that. You throw in the fact that they were tracking vibranium-“

Y/n walked over to him towering over him cutting him off "Wakanda had nothing to do with that.” Y/n said with a deadpan face.

"So who was it?" Ross questioned frighted to blame it on them anymore.

.

Y/n, Shuri and Okoye all stayed quiet and he sighed. "Come on, the way this is supposed to work is I give you information and you reciprocate," Ross said, slightly raising his voice.

Y/n lights her spear in his face “ lower your tone or i’ll lower it for you.” she said with venom in her words.

"For our own safety we cannot tell you," Shuri spoke up before Y/n could do anything. "It's imperative that we get to the scientist before anything else happens. You owe us , Ross. You owe our brother," Shuri said, subconsciously holding on to Y/n’s hand tightly as if she was going to be snatched from her.

"Okay, look. Their are agents who have been sentenced to death for less than what I'm about to give you now. And we got a new director. She's watching me like a hawk."Ross warned.

"We will be very very careful,” Okoye said in a blank tone, her head lowering ever so slightly as she said it.

"Not just careful. You gotta be fast. The US needs another machine and this kid is the only person in the world who knows how to build one. So they're coming for her," Ross informed.

“A kid?” Y/n questioned unimpressed more annoyed a kid has caused a war. Ross nodded in confirmation.

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

Y/n now leaned on her SSC Tuatara next to Shuri and Okoye as they were on the MIT campus watching the girl who supposedly built the machine.

Y/n wore some black cargo pants with some combat boots and a olive green long shirt with a black leather jacket. Okoye wore a red bodysuit with a blazer and Shuri wore a purple with blue tracksuit.

"Is that an iPhone I see?" Shuri questioned, having seen the girl make some other student pay her through the phone.

"Primitive," Okoye grimaced.

Okoye clicked on her Kimoyo Beads, now on the line with our mother "My queen. We have located the scientist. She is in the American equivalent of a Wakandan village school.”