Chapter 19 98. 7 percent

Okoye pov’s

After I was asked to wear The midnight angle suit which should be changed I go to the Jabari outpost to find Aneka. When she is no where to be seen I walk back to her house to see her cleaning up.

“ I looked for you at the Jabari outpost.”

“I won’t be forced out of my home.” She say’s sweeping up her porch

“You have such a rebellious spirit. Why did you join the dora?”

She stop’s sweeping abruptly and look’s me dead in the eye’s “why do you care?”

“I still have a lot of fight left in me. Tell me, Aneka, daughter of Kyanna, do you still have some fight left in you?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Shuri is creating suit’s for us, when we go to war with Namor it will even the odd’s for us. While for shuri it will be payback for Y/n and the queen. She want’s us to know if we will be ready when she call’s on us?”

“Of course I will be ready Okoye anything for wakanda.”

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

Shuri’s pov

After okoye left I went back to Y/n’s heart-shaped herb I don't know how long I was in the lab for without water, food or sleep but I didn’t care I need to keep my sister alive. Every calculation was wrong with minimum success. Riri would occasional drag me away to see her suit she was making.

After I talked to Riri about her suit I went back to the hologram and pressed some more buttons putting it back, praying to bask that it would work. When I put it in it turns green, and all the other one slowly start to turn green.

“Griot, What is the confidence rate?" Shuri asked

Griot responds “ 98. 7 percent, princess.” I look up at it in shock and do a little victory dance “ would you like me to print y/n’s heart-shaped herb?.”

“Yes, and transfer the same data to the black panther hologram.”

“Of course princess. Transferring now.”

I walk over to the printer and wait a couple of seconds for it to print my hands shake nervously. when it’s done it glows and I do another dance.

I press my kimoyo bead’s and call okoye and Riri over to the lab immediately. I start pacing around impatiently.

“What’s wrong shuri” Okoye is the first one to barge in, in a panic and Riri speed’s walk’s in a couple of paces behind Okoye.

“Nothing is wrong I have wonderful news” I say and when they look at me confused I pull the glowing heart-shape herb from my pocket and they both gasp.

“You did it” Okoye say’s in Xhosa excitedly and hugs me tightly “we can restore our protector and bring y/n back” Okoye say’s with wide eye’s.

“Yes help me bring her in.”

It take’s a couple of minutes to stop the cryo freezer and pull y/n out taking her to the examination table swiftly making sure she doesn’t defrost to much in the wakandian heat. Once we lay her down we cross her arm’s and crush up the herb okoye and me standing at the end of the table once we gave her the herb and Riri on her left.

Once the herb is fully liquid I walk over to her and pray to bast that it work’s and pour it into her mouth, she wakes up with a jolt.