Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses

K’uk’ulkan pov a couple of hour’s before

After I showed the princess Talokan I than asked her to help me burn the surface world down, before I got an awanser I get summoned by the queen of Wakanda and dive head first into the pool of water and started swimming to where she was located.

My head rises to find her waiting for me, and I begin approaching out of the water. She gazed at me with a deadpan expression, and as I approached her, she did not allow her confidant dynamic falter in any way. When I confront her, she is the first to talk.

“Are my daughter’s alive?” She question’s getting strait to the point

“ I believe you only mean Shuri since you took Y/n for Talokan and wiped her memory’s” he say’s venom laced in his voice referring to what Namora told him

“ We did not do that on purpose” she spat at me “ we were checking for any injuries or infection’s that may have occurred when she washed up.”

“ I would like to have both my daughter back immediately” she demand’s at me.

“ Well you see Y/n now remember’s your lies you told her and she’s enraged at you. She may be against you in the upcoming war if you do not allow me to kill the scientist. ” I look at her cockily

There was a moment of silence before she speak’s again “ what can I offer you in exchange?” She try’s to convince me “nothing” I say with a small cocky smile.

“I beg to differ. The American’s are preparing to blame Wakanda for your attack on their mining ship. Return my daughter’s and the scientist or I will inform them of your existence.” She threatens me and I step closer to her my eye’s dark with hatred and my voice dark.

“If you tell the American’s about, if you they to find us, or if I discover a single Wakandan ship in the ocean, I will kill the princess. I will come to Wakanda and I will kill you.” Venom laced all my word’s and she look’s at me with look fear and anger evident in her eye’s. I turn my back to he sprint back to the ocean and  started to swim back to Talokan making sure they weren’t following me while doing so.

When I arrive back to Talokan I walk to the princess holding cell only to find two guard’s dead and the prisoner’s missing. I move to the first one checking her pulse to find nothing I glance over at the second one and move swiftly move over to her and bend down on my knees cupping her cheek’s in my hand’s.

“Ba'ax úuch In le paalo?” what happened my child I say sympathetically to her.

“Le wakandanos. Ku talo'ob tuméen leti'ob. Yo'osal u biin juntúule' ti' leti'obe' utia'al u k'aax u yáantiken.” The Wakandans. they came for them. she say’s weakly her breathing getting shallower.

“K’uk’ulkan” she say’s delayed a little bit “Je'el wáaj a salvar in?.” K’uk’ulkan Can you save me? She say’s hopefully before she stop’s breathing and he closes his eye’s in sorrow.

Namora walk’s in seeing the scene with her spear in hand “Táan kíimil.” is she dead. She ask’s shakily.

“Je’el” Yes he say’s sadly and closer’s her eye’s “Je'elel paal.” Rest child

“Taalo'ob ka' jo’op Teeche táan u t’aan Utia’al Le Reina” they came while you spoke to the queen? Namora say’s with anger lacing her voice.

“Ma' K'a'abeta yantalto'on confiado ti' leti'ob chéen S leti' n” We shouldn't have trusted them only Y/n.

“Le princesa ts'o'ok u yilik k otoch. Ba'ax ka ti' leti'ob impide taal u Talokan.” The princess has seen our home what is stopping them from coming for talokan.