Chapter 24 She's gone this time Shuri

Shuri's pov

"Yibambe!" I exclaim in front of the tribes, my pride and wrath visible in my eyes. I yelled, and they echoed, "Yibambe!" The dragon flyers burst out of the ship and dive for them, as I repeated while bellowing.

Namor swiftly ascends and stabs his spear through the windscreen while rushing along the rear. When the struggle begins, I see Y/n rush to my side, imploring, "don't do anything dumb, Shuri," and I nod.

We soon watch Namor take down the other Dragon Flyer and hurl it at Riri, who emerged out of nowhere in a Tony stark wannabe costume. I said what I said, but as she dodges it comes flying right at us. Namor take down the other Dragon Flyers and throw's it at Riri who appeared out of nowhere with he wannabe Tony stark suit I said what I said, but when she dodges it comes flying directly at us I run tot he back off the ship and move the soldiers out of the way before they got hit by the impact.

Soon the Talokanil people start climbing the side of the ships at rapid speed. The Dora Milaje stand by the sides of the ships along side Y/n with the Jabari holding onto our support rope.

"Phambili!" I hear Y/n yell and they took off swiftly jumping over the side and were running down the side of the ship using there spears to push the closer ones off and contended to fight the other ones climbing up.

I put on my mask and jumped over the side, firing at them until they were a safe distance away, then gripped the edge of the ship with my claws sliding down, battling with Y/n and the Dora Milaje.

We observe the Talon glide closer to the ship after a few minutes of battle. "Be safe, Shuri!" I heard Y/n cry from where she was and nodded before diving from the ship and made it to the plane safely.

As soon as I'm in I tilt my head looking directly at Namor's rage filled face.

"I am the black panther and I'm here for retribution!" I say determination in my voice.

Griot quickly alerts me that the cells have been triggered, and I observe Namor wipe his brow and seem puzzled before glancing to the walls, then me.

"What's wrong? Need a glass of water" I say my voice smug

"This is what you deserve for my mother and then almost killing Y/n on the same day!" I say my voice rising and he looks at me in silent occasionally wiping his head.

""Princess, I regret to inform you that the sonic emitter has been destroyed." I exhaled a hesitant breath, uncertain what to do. I prepare to speak, but he interrupts me.

"Princess the sea leopard has been thrown off balance by an incredible force and warriors are being thrown off"

My kimoyo beads start to ring, but before I can reply, Namor stabs his spear into the ship, and I disable the forcefield that separated us and ran right for him, kicking him in the back, putting him off guard, and punching him in the face. I try to elbow him, but he catches it and punches me in the stomach. And he does it again, but this time I fly backwards against the wall.

I swiftly look up to see him strike his spear into the Talon, which explodes, throwing both me and him onto dry land. I cough as a result of the collision, but gradually glance up and about at my surroundings. I soon hear fluttery above me and turn up to find Namor coming right for me; before I can react, he hits me and I fall to the ground; as soon as I stand up, I am snatched up and lifted into the sky.

I cut his face and back with my claws, hit him in the face, and kneed him where it hurt the most. I was then pushed to the ground and beaten in the face. I do a kit up and pull his feather off, causing him to scream in pain, and I smile triumphantly as I grasp his ankle and flip him. When he lands, he looks up at me, and I dangle his wing in my palm.