Chapter 10 Oh my god

As I reach the top of the stairs where Namora was she looks at me with a confused yet intrigued look.

“Wáaj bix ta na'ataj ba'ax táan wa'alik wa teech wakandiano.”how did you understand what she was saying if you are wakandian?

“Ka táan u xookik jump'éel áanalte' yo'osal Talokan yéetel a lenguaje ka ka'ach paal” When I was reading a book about Talokan with your language as a child I shrug at her, but Namora look’s at me unconvinced.

“Ma' a entender le ka t'aan tu yéetel fluidez xookik le ti' jump'éel áanalte.”You can't understand it and speak it fluently by reading it in a book. She say’s studying my face for any type of lie and she found one I could lie generally really well that it almost slipped past her but not quite.

“Taak in wa'alik je'el u béeytal” I mean you can i shrug

“Mentiroso” liar she say’s as she walk’s closer to me, she lean’s closer to my ear “ Yaan a wa'al ti' teech wéet wa Teene' ka'ach teech.”You're going to tell me if I was you.”

Her aroma is intoxicating it make’s my head spin but I manage to speak Kux Ba’axten Sería Teene’ Beet le je’elo’? And why would I do that?

She look’s at me with her wicked smirk. And her brown eyes. I found myself thinking deeply about every little detail. She was so ethereal yet so fierce.

Until she finally speaks “Wa in wa'alike' teech jump'éel amenaza, je'el in amenazar a kiik yéetel u kíimile.” If I think you are a threat, I can threaten your sister with death.

I look at her with wide eye’s “Teeche Ma” You wouldn’t.

“Bejla'e', wáaj bix a sabrías.” Now, how would you know? I look at her unconvinced but I decide my option and trying to see if she is bluffing.

“Multa Ba'ale' ma' waye'” fine, but not here i say and she lead’s me into what I'm guessing is her room it she had dark bm Lafayette green walls with her armour and spear. She had her hammock hanging on the left of the wall with a desk that had photo’s of her Namor, Attuma and a kid that look familiar but before I could look more at it she speaks.

“Are you going to tell me now?” She says as she sit’s on her hammock with her arm’s crossed.

I sigh softly and take a seat in the nearest chair. " I could alway's speak Talokan but I never knew how, no one else in Wakanda could and I had no recollection of how I acquired it my mother never let me near the ocean or any form of water, so one day I questioned her but she simply said I heard it when I was a youngster. I plainly did not believe her, but I did not press the issue. and I left to find out where this language came from so I could figure out how I did.”

She looks at me but says nothing for a few moments before looking at the photo on her desk.

"When did you realise you could say it?" She interrogated me.

"Well, when I was 10 years old, so 16 years ago, why?" I cast a sceptical glance at her.

She sits up quickly than the light itself and asks, "Do you have a tattoo on your wrist?”

You notice her joy. “yeah? Two dolphins are circling each other."

I show her mine, and she shows me hers, and they were identical. "Oh my god," I said softly, looking at her puzzled.

"Come with me," she grabs my hand and drags me behind her into what I suppose is their healing chamber, where one of their doctors is already there.

Wáaj bix je'el in wáantik Namora.” How can I help Namora? The woman ask’s her calmly.

“K'abéet in u medicamento utia'al u recuperar le memoria” I need your medication to regain memory she say’s with a matter of urgency and impatiens in her voice and she push’s me on top of the table.

“Ka wu'uyik, ba'ale' K’uk’ulkan tu ya'alaj teen Ma'atech volviera in biilankiltej le je'elo' wa habría consecuencias.” I'm sorry but K’uk’ulkan told me to never use that again or there would be consequences.

“ka páajtal u yantalto'on taalamil mortales ti' le futuro” and there may be deadly symptoms in the future

Namora look’s at her with an evil glare “Mina'an ba'ax in k'áaj ba'ax tu ya'alaj, tu trataré chúunk'in, bejla'e' mixtan in suut u k’áatiko’ob." I don't care what he said, I will deal with it later, now I won't ask again. I was in love with the venom that was threaded in every syllable. Although someone taking charge was a new occurrence in my life, I questioned why.

I glance back at the doctor and see their terrified expression, and they dash to numerous cupboards to get what they required, and I get lay down with an oxygen mask over my face, and everything goes dark.