Chapter 22 The sonic emitter have been destroyed

Y/n’s pov

As soon as the suit was finished, we walked to one of the talons and took off for one of the Jabari outposts, where we joined the rest of the tribes and Jabari. I got into the driving seat and Riri sat in the autopilot position alongside me, The two of us turned our backs to shuri as she changed into her suit because she said the bathroom is too much work. once we were above one of their caves she jumped out doing a few back flips on the way down and hitting the ground on the ground. My sister instinct wanted her to fall face first but oh well.

I start tasting blood in my mouth. I excuse myself from the seat and go to the bathroom. Once I arrived there I leaned over the toilet and coughed with blood coming out but not at an alarming rate. I get up and wash my mouth out with water. As I stare at my reflection, I hear hooting from the cave and I ask Griot to take the talon and park it on the ground. Once I've turned the engine off I start walking to the door while telling Riri to stay here. I get to the cave opening and walk through to the next room. I see Shuri and M’Baku arm wrestling and I roll my eyes and stand near the apparently newly appointed general of Wakanda. Once they were done, Shuri looked over at me and I nudge my head to her to give a speech.

“Our queen has been murdered. Our capital destroyed. He believes we are vulnerable and have no protector. But this is the time we strike” she say determination visible in her voice.

It wasn't long before the elders began to look around at each other and start sharing their thoughts on the current situation as they looked around the tribe. During the conversation, they also shared their thoughts on how and where they would kill him. There was a brief moment of silence as Shuri shared her thoughts about a distant location at sea from where she is. After a couple of seconds M’Baku spoke up after hearing their thoughts.

“Assuming we can kill this fishman, who has incredible strength and an army who could take out our strongest soldiers. We don't know what killing him may cause. Our strength invites challenge we knew this during the battle with thanos, challenge incites conflict. and conflict breeds catastrophe.” He says with warning.

"So you're saying that the people who died in the battle, as well as our queen, died in vain?” I speak up with a disapproving face after hearing his sentence.

Before the matter can get worse and by worse me stabbing M’Baku Shuri speak up “elders, Y/n with your permission, I would like to speak with lord M’Baku alone.” They all give an approved nod before leaving before I leave I give her an  I-trust-you look and walks out after them.

We began strolling to the room next door, which was beautifully designed and surprisingly warm. After a few minutes, we start hearing shouts and a muffled conversation from M'Buka. I Attempt to get up to check when Nakia grabs my arm and shakes her head. I release my arm from her hold and give her a pointed look. She drops her arm and returns to her conversation. While I begin to discreetly move to the opening we just entered. I hide behind the cave wall as soon as I go out to avoid being seen.

“who is responsible for your mothers death and your ok with that!?” I wondered  what he was talking about.

“ So since she is dating one of them how do we know that she won’t tell them our plans. There is no love and war Shuri and if it comes down to killing Y/n to protect you like I promised tour brother then I won’t hesitant to do so.” The realisation hits me like a moving train hearing that Shuri has told someone of that and my blood starts to boil.

Before anymore could be said I already started walking back to the talon with my boiling blood. As soon as I reach the ship Riri was no where to be seen but at this point I could not care I'm too pissed of at this point.